OT: HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ALDI'S KIRKWOOD BONELESS TURKEY BREAST? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

OT: HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ALDI'S KIRKWOOD BONELESS TURKEY BREAST?

Last post Dec 03, 2012 10:15 AM by pkane1 . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • OT: HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ALDI'S KIRKWOOD BONELESS TURKEY BREAST?

Aldi had a Kirkwood Boneless Turkey Breast on sale this week.  Has anyone ever tried it and was it good?  

I am terrible at carving and this wouldn’t need carved.

Jan

False
  • Re: OT: HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ALDI'S KIRKWOOD BONELESS TURKEY BREAST?

I am roasting chicken for Thanksgiving. Turkey to me is just dry and unappealing. Now I'm sure the cutlets would be good served in a gravy if you brown them first.

False

Rebecca

I never had the Turkey Breast,but I only wanted to say,that I never had anything I did not like from Aldi's. Their Appleton Honey Ham is excellent.

False

I have not purchased Kirkwood Turkey Breasts but I routinely buy Kirkwoods boneless chicken breasts from Aldi and they are good.

In fact I just made Lemon Scallopine for dinner using the Kirkwood Chicken BreastsYes

Turkey cutlets are not the same product.~A

False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

I like the Appleton ham too.  I've never tried the Kirkwood chicken but I think I will try the turkey breast. 

Thanks everyone.

Jan

False

I routinely purchase the Kirkwood turkey breasts. I usually smoke them in my smoker, and they turn out great.

Since they are all about the same size( 4 lb) and shape, they all cook at about the same time and rate.

They have an elastic mesh bag on them, so I would probably not deep fry them, because I would neto be sure how the bag would hold up oin the hot oil.

They are easy to carve, and they have almost no waste or fat.

Good Luck,

False