PCH Room for May~Come Join us! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

PCH Room for May~Come Join us!

Last post May 03, 2011 12:07 AM by GrannyBarbieJ_Texas . 1 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
  • PCH Room for May~Come Join us!

WELCOME TO THE PCH KITCHEN

Good morning, so good to see you. We hope you'll find the warmth and the friendship here that we have been privileged to enjoy. We have a common bond. We are physically challenged homemakers.

We share affection for one another through compassion, honesty, and most importantly, respect for one another and one another's situations.

We gather here to share information on ways to make our lives easier, to offer support to each other and to share humor and laughter, sometimes tears and always good food.

There is always room in the kitchen for all who would like to join in...So help yourself to a cup of coffee, cocoa, tea or fruit juice. There are always fresh fruit , muffins, coffee cake and cookies....pull up a chair at the old country table and visit awhile.....and remember to tell a friend.

For our old friends that have not been by for awhile, we hope you will drop in and let us know how you are doing.

OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN Smile

False
  • Re: PCH Room for May~Come Join us!

Good Morning! was hoping some of Nancy's Peach Pie was here and still warm but I'll come by again sometime.  I love the sound of the screen door ... so welcoming ... and so peaceful .... we still have an old screen door on our front door and caught Papa with the little oil can and asked him to wait awhile longer ... love the sound with the grandsons in and outs.

I'm one of the old timers who was here at the first of PCH and with Nancy's "urging" decided to stop by.... give a few hugs .... voice some prayers .... and especially to say "howdy" from another Texas Gal.

As long as the Lord gives me new sunrises to witness each day .... I am doing well. Spent some more time in the hospital for more transfusions but this time I came home with my arms in such better condition with only bruising. But I didnt come to yap about me but to see how each of you are doing ....

God's blessings upon each of y'all and hugs, GrannyBarbie

False
    °º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°
    ~~ CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM
    AND THANK AN AMERICAN SOLDIER!!! ~~
    ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ♥♥~♥♥¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤.
    ¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°