Final Answer - re Hidden Valley Ranch dressing - how many tablespoons in a single package | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Final Answer - re Hidden Valley Ranch dressing - how many tablespoons in a single package

Last post Feb 05, 2013 2:32 PM by jasper3975 . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Final Answer - re Hidden Valley Ranch dressing - how many tablespoons in a single package

I emailed Hidden Valley as I do buy the big jar at Sams and wanted to know how many

Tablespoons are in a single package -

Here is the reply

Thank you for contacting us about your Hidden Valley Dips Mix. We always appreciate hearing from our consumers.

There are 3 tablespoons per 1 envelope of the mix. I hope this information is helpful.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Tracy Wise

Consumer Response Representative

Consumer Services

Kate

False
  • Re: Final Answer - re Hidden Valley Ranch dressing - how many tablespoons in a single package

Thank you Kate.  Thats a question that has been brought up on the board several times and needed a "for sure answer"

False

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

• Re: Final Answer - re Hidden Valley Ranch dressing - how many tablespoons in a single package

Yep

That is why I went to the source

Kate11

False

Thank you SOOO much for a correct answer, Kate! I too buy the large container and have been trying to "guesstimate" how much to use in  my recipes. I will stash this tip a safe place!

False

Good information Kate, l would tape it to the container and do the same everytime l purchase a new one.  Janet

False

The conversion is stated PLAINLY on the jar label.

False

Marilyn

CLEARLY you don't have the same jar that I do!

False

When I was at Sam's last week I discovered they no longer carry the HV Ranch mix.  Wal-Mart has it but it's half the size of the container from Sam's and the same price!  It's still cheaper than buying the packets, but the big container at Sam's was a much better deal.  I will look at GFS next time I'm there & see if they have it. 

False