HOW MANY TABLESPOONS ARE IN ONE PACKET OF DRY RANCH DRESSING MIX | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

HOW MANY TABLESPOONS ARE IN ONE PACKET OF DRY RANCH DRESSING MIX

Last post May 02, 2011 1:17 PM by M_Wolverine . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • HOW MANY TABLESPOONS ARE IN ONE PACKET OF DRY RANCH DRESSING MIX
    There is a recipe for hamburgers that calls for dry ranch dressing mix; i want to cut in half, and can, except for the measurement of the dry ranch dressing mix. Calls for one 1-ounce package of dry; how do you halve that? In order to do so, i need to know how many tablespoons/teaspoons are in one packet. Thanks alot for your help!

Aims62
    False
  • Re: HOW MANY TABLESPOONS ARE IN ONE PACKET OF DRY RANCH DRESSING MIX

Did you ever get an answer?  I have a Pinto Bean Soup recipe that also calls for dry Ranch dressing and I need to cut it in half for two people.

So how can you measure Dry Ranch dressing into Tablespoons?

False

I buy it in a jar at Sam's. The package that you use 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of mayonnaise for is 3 tablespoons. So, half of that amount would 1 & 1/2 tablespoons.

False
  • 2 tablespoons of dry ranch salad dressing mix (This roughly equals one-half envelope)

False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

Thanks  Alliea ~  Janie

False

Taste of Home member since 2004. Taste of Home field Editor since 2009*

Enjoying  every Minute.

Could just weigh out 1/2 oz. I've found a good set of kitchen scales makes things much easier in the kitchen. Essenceofeclectic.

False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”