Taste of Home KitchenAid mixer giveaway | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Taste of Home KitchenAid mixer giveaway

Last post Dec 05, 2011 12:16 PM by sauregurke . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Taste of Home KitchenAid mixer giveaway
    • Star [*]

Hello!

Thought you might like to know that Taste of Home is giving away a KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer on our Facebook page this month. Simply Like our Facebook page, then enter by clicking the Holiday Giveaway link in the left column.

www.facebook.com/tasteofhome

You can enter daily between now and December 12. Winner will be drawn on December 13 and announced shortly after.

Good luck!

Erik

False

Erik Bergstrom

• Re: Taste of Home KitchenAid mixer giveaway

thanks for the info Eric!

False

Erik thank you so much for the information. I need one desperately to make all the good and delicious cakes/Torten from   the TOH magazines. Renate

False

Oh, Boo Hoo...Crying.  Boo Hoo...Crying.  Boo Hoo.  Crying  As much as I would love to have a new KitchenAid, I will not do FaceBook.  I am utterly opposed to that entire concept.  So, I will just have to continue to use my old mixer... Crying

False

♥ Life is a song, sing it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a dream, realize it, Life is a sacrifice, offer it. Life is love, enjoy it. And, life is cooking, eat it. (Sai Baba & Judy)

♥ Judy Batson, Volunteer Field Editor, Taste of Home, 2009 ♥ Contest Winner, Country Woman, 2011♥ Meet me at Cooking for Two.

Beema
    I am utterly opposed to that entire concept.

Why is that?  Hmm

I love Facebook, I've reconnected with so many dear friends and even a long, lost cousin on Facebook!  I've found great coupons and deals from my favorite retailers and a TON of great recipes! 

I think one of the things I like about Facebook best is the fact that I can control who I interact with.  It's different from a forum that's open to the world.

Be brave Beema....Embrace the Facebook!Stick out tongue

True

Online Community / Field Editor Manager

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sue.stetzel@RD.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Stetzel,I agree with every word you said. We found long lost friends on Facebook. Fot sure it is more secure than other sites. Beema,did you ever Google your name and see,what comes up.?

False