REC. & PIC: Corn Casserole | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

REC. & PIC: Corn Casserole

Last post Dec 28, 2011 11:41 AM by BrytEyz . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • REC. & PIC: Corn Casserole

Corn Casserole

This recipe comes from my SIL, Debbe and everyone knows that I love Jiffy Cornbread because it is a sweet cornbread! Yummy! I'm not a fan of creamed corn but I love creamed corn in this dish! This is the perfect side dish for any occasion!

1 box Jiffy Cornbread mix
    2 sticks of butter
    2 large cans of creamed corn
    4 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Melt butter in a 2 quart casserole dish. Beat in eggs and add cornbread mix and creamed corn. Stir until well blended.

Bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.

False

Kathy

• Re: REC. & PIC: Corn Casserole

I made a similar dish yesterday.

1 box of Jiffy Cornbread mix

1/2 cup butter melted

1 can corn

1 can creamed corn

1 cup of sour cream

2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray Pam in in 2 qt casserole dish. Beat eggs in a small bowl. Combine Jiffy mix, corn, and sour cream in a large bowl. Stir in melted butter and eggs. Mix well. Pour into prepared casserole. Bake for 45 minutes.

I made this last year for Thanksgiving too, and everyone loved it. DD brought the leftovers home today.

False

Kathy, that picture has me drooling! Freddie, your version sounds wonderful also. I don't know which one to try first, but try them I will. Thanks to both of you.

False

Freddie, this is the recipe I use too!!  We make this ALL the time!!  LOVE it!

False

We love this, too.  The recipe we use is like the one that freddie posted except without the eggs and adding some cheese.  Delicious!

False
    Blessings, Christy