Ninja Cooking System | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Ninja Cooking System

Last post Mar 22, 2014 1:03 PM by pippin3 . 20 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 12
  • Ninja Cooking System

I have seen this new infomercial several times now, looks like something I could use. It is so new I can't find any reviews on it.   Does anyone have one?  It is about $200 so I need reviews before jumping in.   It browns and braises then turns into a slow cooker and cooks with steam. They even showed a cake being baked. 

False
  • Re: Ninja Cooking System

Hi-

I'm afraid I don't know much about this- but I do love my Ninja Blender/ Chopper, etc...it is wonderful!

I got mine from QVC, and i'm betting the Ninja Cooking System will be on there before you know it- and that's when I'll be looking to buy it.

Ninja sold a gazillion Ninja things through QVC, so they will be sure to have them handle the next big item!

Sorry I wasn't any help!

Margaret

False

Oops- I had forgotten...a friend ( Carol) sent me a link to this:

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2012/09/introducing-ninja-cooking-system.html

Lots of good info there!

good luck!

Margaret

False

Thanks for the info!

False

I bought one after watching the infomercial. You can set up a payment plan for $40 per month through the website, so it doesn't sting as much. I have only had it for a couple weeks, and we have already used it quite a few times. It is easy to use, and the thing that I like the most is you don't have to be over it contantly stirring. You can do the prep on the stove top setting, then add the other ingredients, set it to oven, or whatever the recipe calls for, put the lid on, and walk away. Once you are done cooking, you have one pot to clean. We have tried a few recipes from the included book, and used it as a crockpot with success. Hope this helps.

False

I have had my ninja cooking system for a couple of weeks now.  I love it.  I have cooked stew in it.  I first used the stove top high setting to brown the meat and then put it to slow cook after adding all ingredients.  You can set it for the desired hours you wish to cook (high or low) and when the time is up it automatically sets it to warm.  It is a stove top cooker, slow cooker, steamer, oven and also a buffet server.  It has many uses and you can use it for just about anything.  I am very pleased with it.  The clean up is very easy as there is only one pot.  I have done several of hamburger dishes in it for casseroles as well because you can brown your hamburger right in the pot, drain and add the rest of the ingredients.   It comes with a steamer rack and you can steam infuse your meat or veggies.  I recommend it you will not be disappointed.

Shelley

False
    I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and I really love it. I've made corned beef and cabbage, pot roast and barbecued ribs and everything turns out great. I would suggest you also buy the optional cookbook because it has 150 recipes in it. Only about 30 recipes come free with the system. I highly recommend the Ninja Cooking System.
    False

Thanks for the recommendations- looks good!

I saw this for sale here  at  Bed, Bath and Beyond ( national chain?) for $159...seems a good deal!

Margaret

False

I you have a coupon for 20 percent off you get it for 127.00... Wonderful!!

False

If you use a coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond 20 percent off coupon you can get it for 127.00.

False

I bought this item at Bed Bath and Beyond about a month ago....I absolutely love it!. I've used it to cook a turkey breast, pot roast, make beef stew, chili and several cakes. It is amazing how well it works on all these dishes. With the turkey. roast, stew and chili, the meats are seared in the pot on the stovetop setting, then the ingredients are added on top of the meat. Set the machine on slow cooker low setting and that's it. Set the timer and let the Ninja do the rest. There is even a keep warm setting that keeps your food warm after it finishes cooking. Best of all there's only one pot to clean!

The cakes are cooked using the oven setting. Add water to the pot, put the prepared cake mix in the pan and set it on top of the rack. Set the timer and that's it. The results are amazing!Tthe moistest cake I've ever tasted.....and even better, you cut the oil the recipe calls for in half, so you have a healthier cake.

The buffet setting is a great bonus. THe turkey was cooked for Thanksgiving dinner.....a week later I took the leftovers and put it in the Ninja and set it on the buffet setting foir 2 hours. We had it for dinner that evening and it was every bit as good as Thanksgiving Day!

I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and works exactly as advertised. I haven't used our conventional oven or stovetop since I bought the Ninja!

False
    I too love my ninja cooking system. I'm wondering about cooking macaroni in chilli. I make a big pot of thick chili but my husband likes macaroni in his chili. I hate to ruin a whole recipe by adding uncooked macaroni . Has anyone tried just adding uncooked macaroni right into the chili in the ninja cooking system? For now I have been boiling it separately then adding it to the cili.
    False
    I made lasagna and used un cooked noodles. They cooked in the sauce in a short amount of time. Hope that helps :)
    False

We purchased one for ourselves as a Christmas gift.  We bought ours at Kohls, it was around the $120 range with a coupon.   We are very pleased with it so far.   We figured buying it locally was better considering the return policies local stores have.  If we didn't like it it would be a lot easier to return than buying it from the infomercial.  We saved quite a bit over the TV price as well. 

Needless to say, we really enjoy our Ninja Cooking System.  

The cupcakes that come out of this thing are super moist and each one is evenly cooked.  

That is the only problem, we haven't found a lot of recipe sites online for the Ninja.  

My wife and I have posted a couple recipes we have tried on youtube.   We plan on posting a lot more to help others also looking for recipes.  

Feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel. We plan on adding at least one new recipe each and every week. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/im14pinball

Let me know if there are any recipes you want us to try and I will try to get them online.  

Thanks. 

Mitch

False
    Uploaded another Ninja Recipe on YouTube last night. More to come. Subscribe to be automatically updated when a new one goes up. http://www.youtube.com/user/im14pinball
    False