Publix Belgian Slice Cookies | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Publix Belgian Slice Cookies

Last post Dec 28, 2012 1:40 PM by jasper3975 . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Publix Belgian Slice Cookies

I am new to this site and I hope there is someone here who can help me. My best friend loves these cookies but she can only get them now if she special orders them at her local Publix. I am trying to find a recipe for them so I can make them and surprise her with them.  She doesn't ask for much and it would mean a lot to her. Any help you all can give me will be very much appreciated!

False
  • Re: Publix Belgian Slice Cookies
    We do not have that store in Texas so I'm not familiar with this cookie but am bumping this up hoping someone can help you. Welcome to the forums. Hope you stay and look around. Joan
    False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

We've got Publix here but those cookies don't sound familiar, could you tell us about them? We may know them by another name, so if you can describe them it would be a big help.

False

The cookies have a shortbread texture with chopped up pecans in them. They are rectangle shaped and a tan color. I started buying them back in the late 80s and until recently they were readily available in the bakery section. Thank you all for any help you can give me.

False

Are they similar to a pecan sandie? 

False