Miracle Whip changed... | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Miracle Whip changed...

Last post Dec 20, 2013 12:27 PM by omamcm . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Miracle Whip changed...
    I know there was a post not long ago about Miracle Whip changing. I also have not been happy with it and sent Kraft foods an email a couple of days ago. I was told that they have indeed changed it and they were sorry I wasn't a satisfied consumer. The solution is to send me a refund and they will refer my complaint to their consumer products division. I never thought they would ever change a perfect product..but they have!
    False
  • Re: Miracle Whip changed...

Oh, NO! Surprise When my family realizes this, there will be mutiny! What in the world is Kraft thinking?! I have always bought the most economical version of everything I can, but it never worked to bring home anything but MW. They all knew at the first bite and threw a fit! Maybe if they get enough complaints, they'll change it back?

False

Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor

I USED to love Miracle Whip until the change. The stuff is bad. They said they made it more healthy. Who told them to do this? I would guess Big Brother. Lordy, lordy give me a Hammer and Sickle flag.

False

martin42

I USED to love Miracle Whip until the change. The stuff is bad. They said they made it more healthy. Who told them to do this? I would guess Big Brother. Lordy, lordy give me a Hammer and Sickle flag.

I feel the same way. I remember a huge discussion here when we all first started realizing companies were changing their products and amounts of them. The main gripe about the MW was that the potato salad everyone was making was becoming runny when it had never happened to them before. I've used a boiled dressing base ever since I found the recipe and only add a small amount of MW it it's too dry.

I cannot believe these companies  dont know that all  past recipes that many of us still use are based on certain amounts  in cans especially. IMO they're cutting their own throats by doing this. Older cooks like me are able to adjust recipes when we have to, but new cooks haven't been cooking long enough to know how to adjust. 

DAR Lady

False

THE AMERICAN'S CREED I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people, whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a Republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect Union one and inseparable, established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots scrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to suport its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect it's flag, and to defend it against all enemies. Proud member of The Daughters of The American Revolution

Wish people would complain. It would be great if someone started one of those petitions. I called them 2 years ago and complained.
    False

I'd like to know how it changed. I dislike it because it is so sweet but if they made it more like mayonnaise, I might like it. Just wondered how it changed since I do not eat it.

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

I noticed a change as much as 5+ years ago, contacted Kraft and they offered me coupons for some more.  That, I took as an insult to my intelligence. It used to be tangy and they've kept messing with it until I just don't buy their overpriced products anymore. Miracle Whip is awful.

False