Ot ~BB's Pet Board~ | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Ot ~BB's Pet Board~

Last post Dec 07, 2012 10:25 AM by LagarL . 112 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 8 (113 items) 12345Last >
  • Ot ~BB's Pet Board~
    I have noticed lately alot of stories about our beloved pet's some good ones and some sad ones. Let's start a thread on our beloved pet's. Past, Present and future ones. I know ther has to be some interesting stories, involving our furbabies. Yes Fish and Turtles and Birds are pet's too~Janie~
    False
  • RE: Ot ~BB's Pet Board~
    Our Sonnie has a little girlfriend dog that escapes and comes down to visit him...you's swear he was smiling when she comes down!! they just run the fence together & play that way! Too cute!
    False
    I am the proud owner of several pet's. But he funniest one is my younger one of two Golden Retreivers.
    Hubby and I had such a beautiful name picked out for her{Autumn}. After watching her for several day's, chaseing everything that moved, The name autumn went out the back door real fast. Enter Chase, she just make me laugh to watch her, She hides her ball's all over the yard and just dares us to find it. She loves to watch Animal Planet. It is amazing to see her react to certain dog's on the T.V. Does anybody elses dog watch t.v.? I know this is a recipe BB but just thought It would be interesting to read about other members pet stories~Janie~
    False
    I just bought my little guy (Baxter) a new jacket/vest . . . . he loves to wear it! He will sit still so I can put it on him then he acts like he so stylin'! =)
    False
    Our golden,Jeannie,loves to have treasures.She will find something in the house,say a baggie with cookies or carrots in it,doesn't matter the contents.She claims it and carries it around for a week,occasionally hiding it so we can't find it.We usually have to trick her into giving it up and then dispose of it.She never eats what's in the bag,she just likes to own it,I guess.We usually trade her a stuffed toy to get it,or a ball,she loves balls,too. Pat
    False
    Gosh! I am so glad I put this on the board. I was beginning to think that I did a No. No! These stories are so cute. I am so glad Sonny smiles too!I was afraid to print that for fear you bb members would think?
    My older Retreiver was attacked by a coyote several years ago and I put one of hubbys tee shirts on her to keep the fly's and dirt off of. She did the same thing Baxter did she pranced like a prissie, not realizing how serious her injury underneath was. Required 2 operations.The coyote completely opened up half of her side. But today you would never know it.
    False
    Sonnie loves to 'sing'!! He will come running from anywhere when he hears the Andy Griffith show...he runs in sits right in front of the TV and howls, so now daddy has it on tape for him the begining & end of the show only where they are whistling, he hates the part at the end where they are talking over the whistling but he still sings over it!! LOL! Gotta get a video recorder and send this one in I mean this guy is pouring his little heart & soul into his 'singing'!
    False
    I have a cat, a cockateil and a Springer Spaniel. The Springer, Millie, thinks i have to be protected from everything and everyone, the cat the bird, my husband, the grandchildren.....you get the picture.
    If the grandchildren sit in my lap, she has to sit in my lap too which makes it rather full since she is 45 lbs. She also likes to watch Animal Planet. We have only had her for a year and a half but can't imagine our life without her in it now.

False
    My little Katie (shih tzu) loves to go to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Roy's house to play with the cat! They chase each other all over the place. That poor cat!

The six year old niece still looks confused when she asks how Katie is her cousin, and the 10 year old introduced me to her class last year as her aunt and that she has a cousin named Kate. Isn't that the funniest?!!!
    False

What a dog that sings!!!!!!!!. These stories are all too funny. Tizzish Devon does the same thing. Does she cry at the same time she parades? That's what I call it as she goes in circles showing everyone her prize. The meter man was given a pair of my husbands underwear one time. I saw it comming and I was horrified. I ducked into the house before he saw me. To late once they have that gift for you, it's a definate bribe to retreive it. I never know what will be lying on my front yard, shoes, socks, Etc. ~Janie~
    False
    One night my daughter and I were watching tv. My daughter was sitting on the floor with her back up against the sofa, I was sitting on the sofa. Can't remember what I was eating, but the dog was sitting in front of me begging, so I gave her a bite, then another bite. I looked at my daughter and said ok, your turn, when I hold out this food lean over here and I'll put it in your mouth. You should have seen the dog ROFLOL!!! The look on her face!!! She sat on my daughter's lap trying to block her from me ROFLOL!!
    False
    What a dog that sings!!!!!!!!!!! NOw that takes all. Tizzish, Devon does the same thing. She always has to have a gift for anyone that comes to the door on on the property. She once bought a pair of hubbys u--er--*e to the meter man. I was horrified and ducked into the house before he saw me. She constantly lay's with something of ours and sometimes it winds up outside. Things you would rather not see on your front lawn~Janie~
    False
    What a dog that sings!!!!!!!!!!. That takes it all. Tizzish, Devon does the same thing. She collects gifts, and lays with then just incase someone should visit. Some you would rather not have. ~Janie~
    False
    What a dog that sings!!!!!!!!!!
    False
    I am the mom to 2 Siberian Huskies...I have MANY tales as Siberians can be quite a handful. I could fill a book! LOL My DH always wanted a dog-particularly a Siberian. After we bought our first house I told him we could get one but only after he talked to a breeder about the breed as I knew they could be difficult (thats an understatement). So we got Terra and her first day home she ate my ENTIRE garden (hence the name Terra)! She also ate the entire brand new custom made couch, a few tables etc etc. Then after we moved into a bigger home and had our DS, we knew of people who wanted to get rid of their Siberian because they couldnt deal with her. They were going to tie her up to a tree in the middle of summer in front of the humane society because they did not want to wait until it opened!!!! So thats how we got Sierra. She ate thru the electrical cord to the central aircondiditoning unit her first day with us. We suspect Sierra had been abused by her previous owners. She is a total sweetheart and I cannot fathom how anyone could have hurt her!!!!!!!! There is never a dull moment when you have Siberians-especially more than one. Terra is black/grey and white and has piercing blue eyes and Sierra is all white with one blue eye and one eye that is 1/3 brown and the other part is blue. Their nicknames are the Queen (Terra-because she is the oldest) and the Princess (Sierra-because she is a little angel). Siberians typically do not bark but howl and "sing". Terra says "I love you" and Sierra does this "Roo Roo Roo"-kind of like I do too! :)

We also have 2 fish. The one is a trick fish because he can swim upside down, play dead and begs for food. Must be part dogfish! LOL
    False