**OT**What do you mix with brandy?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

**OT**What do you mix with brandy??

Last post Nov 23, 2004 12:56 PM by cooknchic . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • **OT**What do you mix with brandy??
    We are having some company over Thanksiving weekend, and one of them is a Brandy drinker. I've bought a small bottle, but what would you mix with it? Want to have a few choices on hand so I can offer something.

Also, does anyone know how to make TGIF's Mudslide? It's a coffee, chocolate rum mix.

Thanks, Jolene
    False
  • RE: **OT**What do you mix with brandy??
    bump
    False
    Try looking here. Maybe there'll be a Brandy Mixed drink that you company will like......John>

http://www.mixed-drink.com/brandy.html
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
    I believe Brandy is normally drunk straight, room temp., in a brandy snifter glass.

Cali
    False
    Thanks John, I may have to try some of those brandy drinks, haven't had a brandy Alexander in a loooong time!!

Jolene
    False
    Cali,

That is the kind of drink I can handle making!!

Jolene
    False
    Jolene~The only time I've ever had mudslides, it was with the mix you buy and just add the ice and liquor in the blender. They are soooooo awesome!!! In PA, I'm not sure if you can get the mix in grocery stores or if you have to go to liquor stores. I've never bought, just drunk it at different peoples' homes.

Enjoy~

Amy
    False