#40 Scoop | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

#40 Scoop

Last post Jan 11, 2005 7:37 PM by Redraspberrygirl . 11 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
  • #40 Scoop
    I bought a #40 Scoop from Pampered Chef a while ago and was wondering if anyone had one and could tell me what the amount was. Is it a tablespoon or more or less??

THanks for you help.

Anna
    False
  • RE: #40 Scoop
    I believe that is 2.4 tsps. If I remember correctly the scoop number is the amount in 1 quart, so 32 oz.divided by 40=0.8 oz. or 2.4 tsp.

Chefly
    False

False
    You are welcome to visit my blog...http://cherryblossomtable.blogspot.com/
    If you have to post a white message DON'T BOTHER!! I was looking for answers not someone to waste me time!
    False
    I think twinkle was bumping it up so the thread wouldn't get lost, not trying to be rude.
    False
    Woah, Twinkle was just bumping the post up so you can get more help...

And I think Chefly is right, so I'll just leave it at that.
    False

Jolene--  http://jolenesrecipejournal.blogspot.com/

"Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it" -- Julia Child

Ok, found the info from the PC site:

Baking Basics: Small Scoop
    #2530 $9.25
    Heavy-duty scoops are great for evenly portioning batter, doughs, fillings and salads. The Small Scoop makes perfect melon balls. Approximately 1 tablespoon.

Baking Basics: Medium Scoop
    #2540 $9.75
    Heavy-duty scoops are great for evenly portioning batter, doughs, fillings and salads. Use the Medium Scoop to make cookies or fill our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Approximately 2 tablespoons.

Baking Basics: Large Scoop
    #1790 $10.50
    Heavy-duty scoops are great for evenly portioning batter, doughs, fillings and salads. The Large Scoop is great for serving larger portions or evenly filling our Stoneware Muffin Pan with batter. Approximately 3 tablespoons.
    False

Jolene--  http://jolenesrecipejournal.blogspot.com/

"Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it" -- Julia Child

Well, I guess I'm wasting your time too but just wanted to say that Twinkle was just pushing your post to the top so that you would FIND it as it was a few hours since you posted and got a reply.

So much for being nice, though, I guess.
    False
    "If I have ventured wrongly, very well, life then helps me with its penalty. But if I haven't ventured at all, who helps me then?"
    Hey hvacwife or wife228, whatever! Twinkle was only bumping the post up for you so you could get an answer from someone! Get off your high-horse and dont start this krap again!
    Jackie
    False
    What a hot head. I bought a scoop at the restaurant supply and I bought a #100 for candy and it is very small like a tablespoon.
    False
    HOW RUDE CAN YOU GET, WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO HELP YOU JUST SAY THANKS.
    False
    Our Products: Baking Basics

Medium Scoop
    #2540 $15.00
    A perfect fit for our Deluxe Mini–Muffin Pan. Approximately 2 tablespoons (30 mL).

False