I found the rotisserie seasoning Sam's Club, SuperWalMart uses on their rotisserie chickens. | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

I found the rotisserie seasoning Sam's Club, SuperWalMart uses on their rotisserie chickens.

Last post Apr 13, 2006 10:28 PM by Cali . 9 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
  • I found the rotisserie seasoning Sam's Club, SuperWalMart uses on their rotisserie chickens.
    It is Lowery's Special Blend and Spice rub. And Sam's or Walmart does not sell it. It is only available for sell in Calif and Ariz. and on the internet. If you love Sam's chickens then this is what they use.
    False
  • RE: I found the rotisserie seasoning Sam's Club, SuperWalMart uses on their rotisserie chickens.
    False

• RE: I found the rotisserie seasoning Sam's Club, SuperWalMart uses on their rotisserie chickens.
    Hi Homestyle.
    Are you talking about a "Lawry's"
    seasoning? I'm in Calif and where did
    you find it? Thanks!!
    Lee
    False
    I misspelled it, sorry. Yes it is Lawry's. I just know the lady at the other end of the 800 number for Lawry's said it was only for retail sale in Calif and Ariz. I asked for a mail order and she is suppose to be sending me one to order direct from the company. There is a min. order of 6 bottles but it is cheaper than what I have found on the websites selling it.
    False
    Can you share the 800 #

Thanks.
    Debbie
    False
    I was at Sam's Club over the weekend and the rub was for sale! It is a lot cheaper there than ordering it. It is a big bottle for under $5.
    False
    1-800-9-LAWRYS from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
    False
    Thanks for the number. I can't find this anywhere so I thought I'd call them.

Debbie
    False
    False

I found a big bottle of this about 6 months ago at Big Lots here in CA. It is a good seasoning....but I've never bought a rotisserie chicken.

Cali
    False