Is Kraft Spaghetti Dinner in a box still available? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Is Kraft Spaghetti Dinner in a box still available?

Last post Nov 15, 2012 7:45 AM by Alliea . 29 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 12
  • Is Kraft Spaghetti Dinner in a box still available?
    I'm helping my friend find it because she just loves it. She orders it, but it gets expensive that way. She said it's in a green box, similar to the boxed macaroni and cheese boxes. Looked at Kraft's website and they show some kind of spagh. kit that's in a red box.

Would appreciate it if you have seen it. She bought it at her Sav a Lot, and Bi Lo. There's a Sav a Lot in my area and I checked it out today, but they don't carry it. Each area's warehouse has different stock.

TIA

Brenda
    False
  • RE: Is Kraft Spaghetti Dinner in a box still available?
    I buy Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese. This is the one with the cheese in a package and it is a creamy cheese. If that is the one you mean it is in a blue box. I can't stand the other one with the cheese in a powder form. Marlene.
    False
    Brenda:

I think I have seen it in my area. I will doublecheck this weekend and let you know.

Judy
    False
    It's still available! My husbands grocery store carries it, he buys it all the time!!! www.zups.com Ask them to send it to you!!!
    False
    It must be a store thing. I send Kraft Spaghetti and Kraft Chicken Noodle Dinner to my daughter in Tennessee (I'm in Kansas). They never carry it there.
    False
    It seems like if I find it, it is the one that says Tangy spaghetti dinner , or something like that. It is a little spicy for kids. I think they used to make a mild version.
    False
    OMG!!!! This is my favorite stuff on the planet. I had a friend here from Seattle, WA and she loved it as a kid, and can't find it out there so I mailed her a few boxes, and then I couldn't find it again, but last week in Wal-Mart I found it again!! I bought 6 boxes of it. My friend works in Procurement for Kroger and he told me if I got the UPC code, he'd find it by the case load, if I couldn't get it around here any more. Hopefully, I won't have to do that. But, it is my favorite spaghetti over any spaghetti I have ever had, and I have had alot of spaghetti. Check Wal-Mart-it is in along side of the Kraft mac n cheese, it is still in the green box, it has always been in. When I was pregnant with my son, I got up at midnight and cooked a whole box of that and ate it myself. (Then I threw up-haha)
    False
    Thanks everybody! To be honest, I don't remember if she said it was tangy or not. Will have to double-check that point.

Judylynn, if you have it in your area, it's probably around in other parts of WVA. My sis lives near Weirton, and never even thought - maybe she can get it there. Just saw your picture - that's really cool!

Brenda
    False
    I loved this growing up, yes it is a little tangy. Just saw it yesterday at the Super Wal-mart, I'm in Ohio.
    False
    What memories with the Spag dinner kit. When I was first married it was a staple in my cabinets, had it at least once a week. I do believe it is in a red box, but the one I got was Chef Boyrdee I think (sp is wrong) I am not a spag. fan much but I did like that and it was cheap..way back when. 75vette
    False
    Phooey - I was in Super Wal-Mart today and didn't even think to look for it! It is raining, and I was in a hurry. But, it's just minutes from the house, so I'll look there, too. Thanks for the suggestions.

Brenda
    False
    Thanks to all of you, my friend is so very happy! Found the boxes at Super Wal-Mart today!

Brenda
    False
  • Re: RE: Is Kraft Spaghetti Dinner in a box still available?

Please help....what walmart did you find the kraft spaghetti dinner in a box,  do you have their address and ph no? ive been looking for this product for a long time. Thank You

False
  • Re: RE: Is Kraft Spaghetti Dinner in a box still available?

Brenda, after reading your post, I had to pick up a box to try it again.  I believe it came out in the 1950's.  Not like homemade, but good for boxed.  I diced a chickent tenderloin and added to the sauce.  Kate

False
  • Re: Is Kraft Spaghetti Dinner in a box still available?

I live in Olympia Washington and my wife needs a source for this.  It has become a quest for me to find it locally.  Help please !!!!!!!

False