Anyone here use Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt...where do you find it?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Anyone here use Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt...where do you find it??

Last post Jul 25, 2012 3:17 PM by k2c7wjmz . 22 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 12
  • Anyone here use Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt...where do you find it??
    I watch Paula Deen on the Food Network and she uses Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt. I cannot find it at my Walmart Super Store or any of the local grocery stores. Where do you buy it?

Thanks Dianne
    False
  • RE: Anyone here use Jane's Crazy Mixed Up Salt...where do you find it??
    I do since I have been on this board, couldnt find it in my local New York grocery stores, went I went on vacation in Virginia found it there in one of the local grocery stores maybe food lion or something like that, good luck.
    False
    Shop 'n Save in our area carries it. Would be glad to send you some. Let me know.
    Sue
    qeisus@hotmail.com
    False
    Sue
    today is the first time I have heard of it but I have never seen it around here but next time I'm in the stroe I will look for it and send to you if they have it.
    nana573
    False
    We like this product a lot. Our Walmart Super Center carries it and many of the local grocery stores. I like it because it has no pepper. I like to add my own pepper to taste.
    False
    OK. I always HAVE to have this on hand.

Jane's Krazy Original Mixed-Up Salt
    4 oz. shaker
    Flavor Delite
    5788 L&C Distribution Park
    Richburg, SC

Call them at 1-800-257-6174 ext 225
    for comments or questions-free :O)
    False

Cool

A friend of mine introduced me to it; it's great. Our local chain of Ingles groceries carries it. Hope you can find some. If not, let me know and I'll send you some.
    False
    I am almost positive that our Super Walmart carries it, but when I looked the last time it was not there anymore. Maybe Albertsons or Safeway has it.
    False
    Thanks for your info and willingness to help me help me get some Jane's Crazy Salt. I have e-mailed kittyluver to buy me some since she was the first to offer. If this does not work out I may be in touch with you gals that have offered to help me.

You are the best,
    Dianne
    False
    I live in S.Carolina so it is easy for me to find, but I have learned that you can call 800 - Walmart and request items and usually your Walmart will get these items.
    If you don't find it, let me know and I will send it to you
    False
    Dianna........I just wanted to tell you when you get some that it is wonderful on sliced tomatoes. I couldn't live without it when we have fresh tomatoes in the summer. I live in Nebraska and it is available most everywhere.
    False
    Food Lion carries it in NC. Also, if you have a Lowes Foods in your area, go online and check their shop ahead option. Most of their stores carry it. I hope this helps.
    False
    I bought some tonight at Kroger (a chain in Ohio---I don't know where you are).
    Anyway, it is distributed by Flavor Delite, Inc. out of South Carolina. There is a phone number on the container: 1-800-257-6174.

~Teri
    False

I use it when I make bagels or pretzels. It makes a great topping! its in my grocery store in the spice section
    False
    What is this??? Does it have added things to it?
    False