??about Aldi's Mayo quality | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

??about Aldi's Mayo quality

Last post Apr 16, 2005 9:07 AM by FoilladyNY . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • ??about Aldi's Mayo quality
    I just got home from shopping at Aldi's and noticed their Mayonnaise, I have never used any except Kraft or Hellmans and just was curious if Aldi's compares to either of those. I have just recently started to shop there more and am still learning what all I like and the best bargins. I bought potato chips today and think they are the best I've had, not too salty and I like the chicken breast patties and battered fish fillets. Veggies were also very fresh and priced way, way less than our one grocery in this small town. thanks for any info or tips on what is best there.
    False
  • RE: ??about Aldi's Mayo quality
    I too have recently discovered Aldi. I have never tried the mayo, but did try the salad dressing and it was quite tasty.

If you like yogurt, try their whipped version. It is great.

Maybe the Aldi Gal can answer your question about the mayo.

Judy
    False
    I LOVE the Aldi's mayonnaise and salad dressing. I think I like it better than Hellman's since they've reformulated it.
    False
    We usually get Aldi's mayonnaise. It is very good. No one can tell the difference.
    False

Thanks for the quick responses, so far everything I have tried has been good. I also bought some butter for 2.29 lb which is certainly less that our IGA store here, we are getting a super Walmart which will be ready to open in about 1 or 2 months so I don't know how it will compare, but Aldi's is just a small store here and much easier for me to walk around in since my hips and knees hurt most of the time. I have heard they had a really good ham but I didn't see any there today, maybe they don't always have them.
    False
    i use it very often and it is soo good - just for potatoe saöad i have to use miracle whipe -but that is just because my mom makes it that way too -lol

twinkle
    False
    You are welcome to visit my blog...http://cherryblossomtable.blogspot.com/
    We love Aldi Mayonnaise! It's the only kind I buy now. Barbara
    False