What to serve with stuffed peppers?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What to serve with stuffed peppers??

Last post Jun 28, 2005 7:33 AM by twogk_OH . 13 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
  • What to serve with stuffed peppers??
    For some reason stuffed peppers just seem to need something else with them. Any suggestions greatly appreciated...and good morning to you all.

Carol
    False
  • RE: What to serve with stuffed peppers??
    We like a salad and some homemade bread with it.
    False
    Sometimes I serve them on a bed of spagetti, when I make them with spag sauce.
    Sometimes will just serve salad with them.
    Roll & butter is good too~!
    False
    How about Gougere (cheese puffs)?

They are wonderful (though a little time consuming) and I found 10 recipes on the Food Network for you (I've only used gruyere cheese).

http://web.foodnetwork.com/food/web/searchResults?searchString=Gougere&site=FOOD&searchType=Recipe

Have this with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers drizzled with a pesto dressing??
    False
    sliced tomatoes, fried okra and zucchini slices and slices of home-made bread and butter...oops, memories of grandma's mid-summer garden!
    False
    Thanks for the suggestions - I knew I could count on you, as usual.

Carol
    False
    I know this sounds a bit odd, but my DH likes to have french fries with his stuffed peppers. Pat
    False
    Last time we had stuffed pepper we had pinto beans, fried squash and cornbread. This time of year sliced tomatoes and/or cucumbers would be good too.

nancy w
    False
    Since I was a child, whenever whe have them, we have them with Mashed Potatoes. My dad likes to put the "pepper juice" out of the pan over his potatoes. Its really Yummy!!
    False
    Always treat people they way you want to be treated. ~Tink~
    I can be happy with just the stuffed peppers but usually have mashed potatoes, salad and garlic bread with them.

pegg
    False

pegg

We usually have corn with ours.

Jill
    False
    DH has to have baked potatoes with his stuffed peppers.
    False

"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~Author Unknown

I like to have scalloped potatoes with mine or au gratin potatoes and maybe a simple tossed salad with mine (maybe lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers)
    False

Faith is not demanding what we want; it is trusting God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. Dave Branon

Hi, my Mom used to put peeled, quartered potatoes in with the stuffed peppers to cook along with them, I love the way the potatoes turn a pretty color from the sauce, she would also put sliced carrots in too. Shirley
    False