***PCH..Wed. Aug. 3 | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

***PCH..Wed. Aug. 3

Last post Aug 03, 2005 11:44 PM by JenniHusker . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • ***PCH..Wed. Aug. 3
    On behalf of all at the PCH Kitchen we thank you for joining us around the kitchen table. We are here to support, encourage and draw strength from one another and to offer it to all that drop by.

PCH stands for Physically Challenged Homemakers and we welcome everyone to share homemaking tips and recipes.
    We love to laugh, joke and send hugs. So come on in, have a seat, cup of coffee and visit for awhile.
    False
  • RE: ***PCH..Wed. Aug. 3
    Good morning everyone. On my out for treatment and labs....lots of labs....yuck! Then will go pick up Jamie so she can Babysit me! Will pop in later.....hope everyone has a great day!

d.
    False
    Mornin, Dee. You need to behave for your babysitter now, you hear me?? *VBG*

Good morning everyone...hope you had a good night and woke up to a beautiful day!
    False
    Running through sloshing my coffee .. having an unexpected day 'off' since helper can't come so I'm going shopping and have a coupon for 2 for 1 Bacon and Egger at A&W so having breakfast out too. Going to be a hot one today.

Wishing you all a well day... get better soon Jenni. Remember how kids act up for the babysitter Dee? Your turn.. I know how hard it would be for you to be mischievious but do try.
    Lisa - are you better enough to get into mischief too yet? Y'all keep up that sense of hoomer, y'hear?

Penny
    False
    Good morning Dee, Lisa and to all that drop in today.

Hopeing that your treatment and labs go fast today Dee and you have fun with Jamie. Am thinking that maybe I need one as well lately. How about a woman that takes a shower, wets her hair and forgets to use the shampoo. Then sets it with setting lotion only to take it down stiff ! *giggle* Got in too big a hurry to try the new body wash I guess.*smile*

How are you feeling today , Lisa? Are you over that bug and enjoying the creek again yet?

Yesterday I did get the linen closet in the hall cleaned out and strighten so today the kitchen shelves with the spices are next. Did buy some fresh to replace the older ones and they are all mixed up together. Had just stuck them up there when putting grocerys away on a tired day.

Did go to Home Depot and bought a new step stool with nice wide steps. Sure feel alot safer with it. The old ones steps was narrow and was scareing me every time I tried to use it. Not that great with climbing around anymore. *g*

Ruth sent me a email this morning and is having trouble with posting today but will try again later. Do hope your day will go well Ruth and your legs will get to feeling better. Know how painful they can get.

Wishing you all the best today. Will peek in later.

Hugs,
    Nancy

Hi there Penny. Saw you came in before I finished pecking. Try to stay cool. Know you are not use to all this hot weather up there.
    False

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

way back on page 12.

Bump bump

False

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Hi everyone, didn't see the room till later today and then was pretty quiet.(smiles) If you thought you saw the moon today it was only my tail end, me leaning over my boxes. LOL.(Hope I didn't offend anybody with that) I made omelets for dinner this evening and fixed a mixture of country bacon grits and butter ones as well, had the last two crescent rolls and real butter butter on them. Well not fresh churned butter, but as fresh as we are gonna get from Sam's. LOL. DH is out playing in his shop this evening, put me a bathroom space saver up for more towel space, now I need to get up from here and go fill it up. Washing sheers this evening, a big mink blanket earlier today and will throw in another after the sheers. I am going to be ready for that shower and bed this evening. The former lady owner saw my newly painted dining room today and really liked it, asked if I was an interior decorator and I laughed and replied noooo. She said I had the taste for it, but she did like how I had painted and papered. We women have to put our own mark on things and how we like our homes don't we. How did your doctors and lab work go today D? Hope ok. I have an eye appt with the doctor on Friday morning and actually found a doctor that would accept me as a new patient here in town, got that one for Monday. I was very discouraged, I called a couple places this past Mon. and the recep. asked if I had any serious health problems. I replied that I am a diabetic and had surgery on my left eye for bleeding vessels and she said well let me give them this information and we will get back to you. Still have not heard from them so I called another doctors office, that made me wonder if I would even want to go to a clinic that cannot remember to call you back and if you have anything serious wrong with you, do you want them to treat you? Kind of scarey. I will peek in tomorrow if I can find you all, night, Connie
    False
    wheeewww.....didn't realize being babysat all day was so tiring...LOL!! Being told by a 9 year old to "go lay down Aunt d. or I'll tell mommy" or "I'll tell Uncle Dave"....this is between a non stop ringing of the phone today. She is such a good kid. Dad is going to drop her off in the morning! Not sure how the labs went today...they didn't call me but I did have to do the 24 hour clearance ASAP.....Well it's a little late for me to start now so I'll in the morning and then have the draw on fri. Apparently they didn't like something that showed when I was in the hospital a couple weeks ago. Gee...glad it was nothing "urgent"!

Well, going to call Dave and see if he's back from dinner then going to go soak these soar bones. Hope everyone has a great evening.

d.
    False
    Just saying goodnight. Still feeling poorly. Will call doc again tomorrow.

Jenni Kenni
    False