. . . . . . PCH Kitchen . . . . . . .. . Tuesday. . .Sept . . .20 | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

. . . . . . PCH Kitchen . . . . . . .. . Tuesday. . .Sept . . .20

Last post Sep 20, 2005 11:27 PM by Ruth_MO . 12 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
  • . . . . . . PCH Kitchen . . . . . . .. . Tuesday. . .Sept . . .20
    On behalf of all of us here at the PCH Kitchen, we thank you for joining us! Around our kitchen table, we encourage and draw strength from one another as we become motivated by seeing how others take care of themselves dealing with physical challenges.

So lets gather around the kitchen table and share. Share our problems, our methods for overcoming and maybe a good recipe or two.

Stroll through our entries like a walk in a garden. Pick those things you like, leave something of yourself behind for others to enjoy. Enjoy your walk through our garden kitchen.

False

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God. Psalm 42:1

• RE: . . . . . . PCH Kitchen . . . . . . .. . Tuesday. . .Sept . . .20
    Oh Good! Room is here. I lost internet connection right after I hit reply and I didn't know if it went thru or not. I am so hungry. Lunch time for me but I wanted to get room opened. I was salivating the whole time scrolling thru all the recipes looking for PCH.

Hope all our ladies are okay.
    See you after lunch and ATWT.

^j^
    False

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God. Psalm 42:1

Hello Deery, good to see the kitchen open today. Tried to find it earlier but DH had to come and put my back sides back to bed after one thread answered.
    Sinus infection went down into my lungs and then topped it off with a ashma attact, For now having to stay pretty much in bed. Breathing is a luxery when it comes easy. For now its not. Would appreciate your mentioning me in your next prayers.

Do hope that the rest of the kitchen are doing well.
    Will try to get to this end of the house and peek in tomorrow.

Hugs,
    Nancy
    False

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Oh Nancy, I pray your breathing gets easier. So glad you could post. Take good care.
    False

Hi Deery, thanks for opening. I tried to find it a couple times quickly but didn't have time to open.

Nancy, you just keep yourself in bed and get well! I pray your asthma attack was VERY short lived. Saying an extra prayer for you...(((Nancy))) Hope your feeling better soon!

Hope Lisa and Connie are enjoying their vacation. Is Penny at her dad's this week? Where's Ruth, Charli, Helen, TC, Lin? Sure been quiet with everyone gone. I think we need to plan a cabana party when everyone is back and feeling well! If fact, I'm writing the prescription now!

Today I made 2 dutch apple pies and took one to my sister. They are redoing the kitchen and have been eating fast food the week so they really appreciated it. Dave is making me a ham and cheese omlet for dinner, he's having pizza. I never got the pork roast on today so it will be tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good evening!

d.
    False
    Hittin' the bed early tonite.

Hope everyone rests well and gets to feeling better! Nite, nite!
    d.
    False
    time for bed here too .... prayers for everyone .... hope all have pleasant dreams!

Hugs,
    Charli
    False
    Dee, you have been a busy baker. Yum! Omlette sounded good also. Think TC and her Dad were going visiting a few days before she heads home if I remember right?

Today was DH shopping day so he got Chinese Food for dinner. He buys the meal and it is tooo many boxes. I am stuffed. Don't know how to dish up small portions when I am hungry.

Good night Charli and Dee and rest of the PCHers. Hope everyone has a resful healthful night of sweet sleep.

^j^ ♥ ^j^
    False

hi ya'll. well here I am stoping by as every one is leaving to go to bed.lol
    I went to Jefferson City with a friend to her doctors. then we had a metting at church about our family fun night set for the 30th,just about got everything ready to go for that,then this after noon Rose's DH called to tell her he needed some things brought to him tomorrow, he put windows in busines places,any way we leave here at 7 in the morning he wanted us to start out at 4 am and she told him no way so they decided later would be ok. it is a 3 hour drive one way so that takes care of tomorrow. Nancy hope you are feeling better, Deery..how did you make the angel at the end of your post? it is so cute.
    Well looks like I may run out of room here. so take care all and I will stop by when I get back ,we may spend tomorrow night away so it may be thursday before I see ya'll
    so good night for now
    Ruth
    False
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal Love leaves precious Memories no one can steal God Bless our Troops and emergency workers.
    Hi Ruth, sounds like you will have a long day tomorrow. Hope you get some good sleep.

The angel wings are the symbol above the 6. A wing^ a j a ^. Put them together.
    ^ j ^. When you type them they look far apart but when you reply they are closer together. ^j^
    False

ok will try this
    ^a j a ^
    False
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal Love leaves precious Memories no one can steal God Bless our Troops and emergency workers.
    ok wrong think I will try that the right wayy this time//lol

^j^
    False
    think I will go to bed now
    False