What goes good with Chili? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What goes good with Chili?

Last post Nov 16, 2005 10:09 AM by Rhonda_GA . 17 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 12
  • What goes good with Chili?
    What goes good with Chili
    False
  • RE: What goes good with Chili?
    Peanut butter and honey sandwich on white bread. Mix peanut butter and honey in a bowl and spread it on your bread real thick. Yum.
    False
    Click for Red House, West Virginia Forecast Bailey
    White rice
    hot dogs

I like mine in a bowl topped with cheese and a dot of sourcream. A cold beer is always nice once in a while. LOL
    False
    my favorite thing and my boys too, is slices of bread smeared with peanut butter on it. Sooo Yummy with a big bowl of hot chili. And then of course crackers, with PB added to them too. LOL..

Tink!
    False
    Always treat people they way you want to be treated. ~Tink~
    A spoon~! LOL!

Crusty roll & butter
    Cornbread
    Corn chips
    Salad
    Crackers
    Rice (to put under the chili)
    Noodles (to put under the chili)
    False
    Cornbread and a big glass of milk.
    False
    A big baked potato.

~Jan
    False
    ~*Janice*~
    We make a "Chili Bar". A bowl of chopped onions, jalapeno peppers, green chili's, shredded cheese and whatever else you like on/in your chili. Saltines but DS likes Frito's.
    That is usually enough for us. Oh, and the cold beer too.
    Cathy
    False
    Cathy "What Contemptible Scoundrel Stole The Cork From My Lunch" --- W.C. Fields
    Cittie - can I come to your house? I like all those things too!!! used to make Texas Straw Hats - put Doritoes in the bottom of the bowl, put chili on top, chopped onions and cheese and the kids loved them!! Love Cincinnati chili, just love chili!! It's 28 degrees here and a good time for that meal!!!

pegg
    False

pegg

Your DH (designated hitter I take it) dont understand the lingo yet but trying. I make buttermilk biscuits and grated cheeses, chopped red onion and whatever else I happen to find in the fridge. Taco chips are delish to. Lorey
    False
    When I make Chili, I put bowls of grated sharp cheddar cheese, black olive slices, sour cream, chopped green onions, corn chips, oyster crackers and corn muffins out. Than let everyone make up there own
    False
    My favorite is corn chips, grated cheese, sour cream, and red onion all on top. It's good on a hot dog too! Sounds good today.

ajmom
    False
    My family's most favorite thing to have with chili is cinnamon rolls! They just seem to go together! Yummy! The condiments that I like on top of the chili are sour cream, shredded colby-jack cheese, diced pickles (this really tastes good--gives the chili a tang!), and some oyster crackers.
    False
    homemade biscuits. slice one in half, put on a plate and cover with chili and then cheese on top yum.
    False
    My favorite chili companions are Pork or Beef Tamales, cheese and onions
    False