* * * PCH.....Happy Thanksgiving...2005 | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

* * * PCH.....Happy Thanksgiving...2005

Last post Nov 24, 2005 9:01 PM by Deery . 22 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 12
  • * * * PCH.....Happy Thanksgiving...2005
    Today it a day to give thanks for all that we have, but it is not just about food on the table, it is also about nourishment for our hearts and souls.
    What a peaceful, happy haven this lil Kitchen has become to so many.....may each and everyone who comes in receive a blessing here today!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

False
  • RE: * * * PCH.....Happy Thanksgiving...2005
    I hope everyone has a wonderful day today, full of good food and laughter and family and friends.
    Don't forget to take a little time for yourself to sneak a lil rest. :)
    False
    Happy Thanksgiving to you LisaFaye and others that stop by today. I am going to get dressed and go have breakfast with Mac this morning then back to have Thanksgiving dinner with Rose and the family (the one that are not traviling) her youngest DGD is sick and the doctores said not to take her out anywhere what she has can spread fast. the doctor told them it is stricking little kids and babys hard so we won't get to have any little one around this year. well I am on my way so have a great day all and will check back in tonight sometime
    Ruth
    False
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal Love leaves precious Memories no one can steal God Bless our Troops and emergency workers.
    Good morning, PCHers! Wishing you all a blessed and happy Thanksgiving and keeping Mary, Alan, and Aaron in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}}

~~susie.
    False

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I wish all a day full of blessings. We have so many blessing that we just take for granted. I am very thankful for living in the USA, thankful for our freedom and very thankful for the ones that have, and, are still fighting for us.

Ruth, give Mac and hug from me and tell him "Happy Thanksgiving". Both of you have been truly blessed to have found each other.

Hugs to all, Helen
    False
    ,·´º o`·,/__/ _/\_ //____/\
    ```)¨(´´´    l±±±±
    ¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°

Wishing you all a blessed Happy Thanksgining, from my home to yours. ☺

(♥`•.♡.•´)LindaChicken(´•.♡.•´♥)

False

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa, Ruth, Susie, Helen and LC! What a pleasant surprise to see visitors at our table today! Glad you stopped by!

Hope every one has a blessed day! Helen said it all, saves me from some typing! LOL

I sent ecards out but ... it seems as if nobody got theirs. So .... check this out for your Thanksgiving wishes!

http://www.perfectgreetings.com/index.cfm?action=view&id=6548&scid=10459

Hugs,
    Charli
    False
    May today be happy and everyday of the rest of the year as well.
    False
    Happy Thaksgiving everyone! So glad to see so many faces here today! The more, the merrier.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today and if your traveling.....be safe! Will try to BBL!

d.
    False
    Just dropping in to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.

Fratz
    False
    So much activity, so early for our little group.

Good idea, Helen. Ruth, give Mac a hug and a kiss from me, too.

Linda and Susie, Thanks for dropping in.

Good Morning, Dee. Don't overdue today, hon.

You are such a sweetheart, Charli. Thank you. I loved the whole card. Little "Love You" voice at the end was adorable.

Good to see you, too, Fratz!

I'm listening to Christmas music. :)Someone posted on the BB a radio station with nonstop Christmas music.

http://www.mixmeansvariety.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?feed=109958&article=356963

Two veggies to fix the morning. Pies are done. Then off to GF's for the day.

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving holiday.

Christine

False
    I accidentally bought Maple flavored Bacon. Fried up the whole package for green beans (my GF's favorite), now the house is permeated with the smell of Maple Syrup!

. . . I don't like Maple Syrup! For years I thought I didn't like pancakes. Finally realized it was the maple syrup I didn't like!
    False
    Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone!!

So nice to see all of you today, family and guests alike.

Running alittle late today so will only stay for a minute. Still have hair to dry and get dressed. Bill and I will be having dinner at the VFW again this year. What a joy it is to be with so many of our retired military folks and many widows from past wars. Our post has every branch of service and every war represented with someone and today we are honored to have some who are in service for their country at this time attending. How thankful I am that we can share this day with them and be able to thank them for their service to our country. And for all our freedoms.

Wishing each of you a safe and blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Hugs to all,
    Nancy
    False

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

I only have a minute or two to say thanks for the greetings on here and to say I wish the same for you and yours.
    False
    will try that one again. I just lost the post I was doing. the screen went all white and then the message I was working on was not there, seen Mac and told him ya'll send him your love (just cause I knew you would) he is not doing any better, the nurses said today they can sure tell he is getting worse every day now, I do not like the sound of thatI am so thankful fot the 30 years we have had and hope to have more but today I could fell him slipping away from me. he told me several times (and it took a while each time) that he loves me and that he is over 100 years old and is ready to go "home" I remineded him he was born in 1918 hope to more is better for him. will check back on ya'll later on\Ruth
    False
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal Love leaves precious Memories no one can steal God Bless our Troops and emergency workers.