Anyone order from Swiss Colony or Figi's? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Anyone order from Swiss Colony or Figi's?

Last post Nov 28, 2005 6:39 PM by susiebear . 9 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
  • Anyone order from Swiss Colony or Figi's?
    I was just wondering what the gifts were like and whether everything tasted good.
    False
  • RE: Anyone order from Swiss Colony or Figi's?
    Ive had Swiss Colony's stuff before and it was good. I havent heard of Figi tho. Also love Harry & David-just a tad pricey tho but they do have some nice gift specials.
    False
    My mother-in-law orders from Swiss Colony all the time and loves their products.
    lori51
    False
    LOL I was an Asst Mgr for the FIGI retail center in Marshfield WI for several years.

We are moving back there soon..and I just stopped by the store last week while home. They asked if I would come back. They carry a ton of things there that are gifty along with some of the items found in the catalog.

What can I answer for you?

The gifts you see in the catalog are good, keep in mind the sizes listed, some folks don't pay attention to those fancy gift assortments and are surprized when they see the size of the items..they are more snack sized than LARGE! lol
    The store carries superb on premises made fudges...peppermint, pumpkin, cashew, peanut butter, mounds bar..depends on the time of the year the many varieties. THey carry an extensive line of Sugar free treats.
    Their cheese are wonderful.

If you see something in the catalog, try calling the store first, you might find it a little less $ if it is an item they carry. (715) 384-1128 You can request a catalog at that number also. Or find them online at www.figis.com

I'll check back here later to see if you have any Q's

My personal fav besides cheese are their sausages, baklava, fruit cake that comes in wrapped pieces, cheese spreads are superb!!, I give lots of SF candies as gifts too. And the petit fours are great!

LYNN
    False
    I have gotten from both and been happy with everything I order and have gotten gifts for others from both and they ship to where ever you need things sent to
    Ruth
    False
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal Love leaves precious Memories no one can steal God Bless our Troops and emergency workers.
    My main questions were the quality of the food and whether everything tasted good and was worth the money.

Of course it all looks so good in the catalogs. I have a few people on my Christmas list that are hard to buy for, so I figured you can't go wrong with food.

I have a Harry & David's near me, but not a Figi's. I would love to look in their store as well.

Thanks for the input.
    False
    For several years, my parents sent us a "Yule Log" shaped cake roll and petit fours from Swiss Colony, and I can tell you that they were delicious. Very rich and chocolately -- we always enjoyed them immensely and usually had the cake roll for Christmas dinner dessert.
    False
    If you are sending gifts...yes worth it.
    I know lots of VIPs & Stars order from FIGI's....the customer service reps would tell us who all called.
    False
    Used to order Figi all the time. Never any complaints. Everyone always loved what they got.
    False
    I love Swiss Colony products.They are very good.

Ü
    Susiebear
    False