CREAM DROP FUDGE > WITHOUT PEANUT BUTTER | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

CREAM DROP FUDGE > WITHOUT PEANUT BUTTER

Last post Dec 07, 2005 12:27 PM by nannahintx1 . 10 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
  • CREAM DROP FUDGE > WITHOUT PEANUT BUTTER
    This turned out very good

CREAM DROP FUDGE
    1 package Cream Drops
    6 ozs. Simi Sweet Chocolate Chips
    1 Cup Marshmallow Cream
    Heat in micrawave for 2 min on high ,mix quickly and dish into a 8x8 pan. cut into squars and cool.

This is a little more creamy than the one with peanut butter and a little sweeter. It also has a little more chew than the other. It works for me. There are so many people who do not realize they are alergic to peanuts that it is scary to serve something with them in it. I hope you all like this and it works for you.
    Evelyn
    False
  • RE: CREAM DROP FUDGE > WITHOUT PEANUT BUTTER
    Thanks for the recipe. Sounds good. As soon as I buy more bags of cream drops I'm going to try this.
    I thought I had a bag in my pantry. Guess I used them. Next time I'm going to buy several bags, just in case!!!!
    dawnj
    False
    I have almost eaten the batch I made last night. I may try a few more things but it will be maybe use Milk Chocolate or dark chocolate for a different flavor. I am going to try melting this over boiling water ,I think it may be easer to mix before it sets up. It also needs some pecans. I did the peanut butter one with chuncky peanut butter and it was great.
    Enjoy
    Evelyn
    False
    Oh thanks Evelyn!!!
    I am allergic to peanuts and peanut butter so I avoid this type of recipe. I really appreciate your taking the time to revamp it!

Gail

Now I have to go looking for the cream drops!!! LOL
    False
    Oh thank you for posting this because my husband asked me to make it without the Pb, becuse he dont like Pb. Thank u so much
    Willow
    False
    bump
    False
    One question how can you be allergic to peanut butter and not know it? I thought peanut allergy was very serious and could kill a person. Wouldn't you know by the school age?
    False
    Homestyle food alergies can start at any time in your life. We even seem to outgrow them also. I just saw a review on TV that showed people who had kissed someone who had eaten a peanut butter sandwich earlier in the day and the girl all most died. She was a teen. It was real scarry . I send stuff to work with DH all the time and I made sure he worned every one that I had peanuts in the candy. Just not worth taking a chance. And there are thoes people who do not like peanut butter. I have a few in my family.
    Evelyn
    False
    bump
    False
    nannahintx1, this happened just last week to a young girl in Canada. She kissed her boyfriend who had eaten a snack with peanuts and she died.
    As far as developing allergies later in life, I have eaten crabs all my life, don't know anyone who could eat more steamed crabs than I. But 6 years ago I wound up in the emergency room for a few hours with I.v's in each arm after having a crab cake for lunch. I was told then, NO MORE CRABS.
    False
    yummm

Md sorry you can't eat crabs any more. They are about my faverot
    False