How long is Cool Whip good in the refrigerator?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

How long is Cool Whip good in the refrigerator??

Last post Dec 20, 2005 3:36 PM by grammyFL . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • How long is Cool Whip good in the refrigerator??
    For some reason I've got two tubs than ended up in the refrigerator (not opened). How long do you think they are good for that way?
    False
  • RE: How long is Cool Whip good in the refrigerator??
    we have never had that problem...LOL..if they are not opened I would think they would be okay...make a cup of cocoa and add a spoon of topping and give it a try...I don't think there are any real milk products in that topping so nothing to spoil...
    False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

Til you take the lid off and it has mold on top,LMBO!! Just kidding, but that has happened to me awhile after the holiday's. I don't know except I have used it up to a couple of weeks after opening for sure.
    Carol
    False

Click for Saline, Michigan Forecast

Pookie, I think you are right. It will mold when it is not good any longer. Until then, you can eat it.
    False
    Well I guess I'll do the sight, sniff, taste thing! LOL

No green is good! :)
    False
    I think it says it's good for a week on the container. I just threw one away myself. I didn't even look inside since it had been in there for 2 weeks. It's amazing how fast it gets moldy!!
    False
    It's supposed to last up to two weeks in the fridge, after that put it back in the freezer. It can be refrozen. There is fat in it, so I guess it could spoil if you leave it too long in the fridge.
    False
    ~~ Brenda ~~