Papa Dash | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Papa Dash

Last post Feb 05, 2006 1:07 PM by CajunGirl_LA . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Papa Dash
    I used to use Papa Dash instead of regular salt because it's the only salt that my DH's doctor would allow him to have. After using it for about ten years, we couldn't find it anymore. I was just wondering if anyone else misses this salt. It wasn't a "substitute" so it had no after taste. It was really good and was much lower in sodium. I'd like to know who put it out, but can't remember. Can anyone help? Do you find this in your area any longer?

Lynn
    False
  • RE: Papa Dash
    I use Mrs.Dash so maybe this is what took it's place? No salt and there are several different kinds - all good, I think. I asked someone the other day - what happened to Mr Dash, did he pass away from eating too much salt so Mrs. Dash made these or what?

pegg
    False

pegg

No, it wasn't like Mrs. Dash. I'm familiar with Mrs. Dash. Papa Dash is salt. It looks like salt and tastes like salt. It isn't herbs. We used to make jokes about it too! lol
    False
    Sorry, I didn't have any of what you're talking about, I guess. Sounds good though!! LOL!

pegg
    False

pegg

try nosalt,,,its supposed to be the same thing,,look for it at Kroger's..
    False
    Lynn, here is a contact number I found on the net. this number looks like it's for 3 different 'salt' products. Hope this helps.

doris

Alberto-Culver

Mrs. Dash, Molly McButter, Papa Dash

1-800-622-DASH 9:00am-5:00pm M-F
    False
    I think Papa Dash is made by the same Co. as Mrs Dash...

If you go to the Mrs. Dash website they have a "contact us" link...

http://www.mrsdash.com/

couldn't hurt to ask!!!

Frankie
    False
    Thank you all soooo much!
    Lynn
    False