How many carmels in 14 oz. bag | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

How many carmels in 14 oz. bag

Last post Feb 10, 2006 9:57 PM by Bonnietheb . 9 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
  • How many carmels in 14 oz. bag
    I know I saw this here once; but didn't think I'd ever need it. Was going to make rice krispy bars with a carmel layer in between and dh brought me bulk carmels because they were cheaper than a bag of kraft carmels. oh, well I think it would be about 30?
    False
  • RE: How many carmels in 14 oz. bag
    Just read in another recipe that a 14 ounce bag of caramels = about 45
    False
    Thank you very much now I can get my bars made, the grandkids love them...
    False
    I just checked the bag of kraft caramels that I have and there are 50 in the bag.

Debbie
    False
    I GOT to get my eyes examined and clean my glasses. I read the name of this post and at first thought it said "How many CAMELS in a 14 oz. bag" and about died laughing.

Sorry bjsprybboy!

John
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
    I think I need to clean my glasses. I thought it said how many camels in a 14 oz bag (LOL)? Need coffee!!!
    False

Faith is not demanding what we want; it is trusting God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. Dave Branon

It seems to me that I had a recipe that called for a 14 oz. bag and I bought it and counted .... I got 50 out of my bag!

I wanted to know because I tend to buy in Bulk (to freeze) and wanted to know in the future. (or sneak some in between recipes which requires buying more!!)*G*

Dar
    False
    I didn't realize that John had posted the same thing--it must have been at the same time--how funny! Maybe we both need to get our eyes examined (LOL)
    False

Faith is not demanding what we want; it is trusting God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. Dave Branon

I have to tell you that I looked and thought it said camels too! I guess I really am tired. LOL at myself and the others. Chris
    False
    If I'm in the room, NONE!!!LOL
    False