3 Gourmet Fudge Recipes I concocted: Butterfinger Fudge, Heath Bar Crunch Fudge, Cookie Dough Fudge Explosion!!!! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

3 Gourmet Fudge Recipes I concocted: Butterfinger Fudge, Heath Bar Crunch Fudge, Cookie Dough Fudge Explosion!!!!

Last post Jan 22, 2009 4:54 PM by YBNormal . 28 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 12
  • 3 Gourmet Fudge Recipes I concocted: Butterfinger Fudge, Heath Bar Crunch Fudge, Cookie Dough Fudge Explosion!!!!
    Butterfinger Fudge

2(12oz).pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
    2(14oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
    2 tsp.Vanilla extract
    2 Cups.(16 pieces) mini Butterfinger Bars,chopped

Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.Line with enough wax paper to overhang 2 sides by 2 inches.

In pot,combine chips and milk over medium heat cook,stirring constantly,until mixture is melted and smooth.Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.Cool 1 minute.

Stir in candy bars. I reserve 1/3 of it for the top. Spread mixture evenly in pan.Refrigerate until firm,at least 2 hours.Use wax paper to help remove from pan.Peel off paper,then cut into squares.

Makes 36 pieces

*Adapted from Cubbybears Almond Joy Fudge
    False
  • RE: 3 Gourmet Fudge Recipes I concocted: Butterfinger Fudge, Heath Bar Crunch Fudge, Cookie Dough Fudge Explosion!!!!
    Heath Bar Crunch Fudge

2 tsp.Vanilla extract
    2 Cups.(16 pieces) crushed Heath Bars

Butter an 8-inch square baking pan.Line with enough wax paper to overhang 2 sides by 2 inches.

In pot,combine chips and milk over medium heat cook,stirring constantly,until mixture is melted and smooth.Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.Cool 1 minute.

Stir in candy bars. I reserve 1/3 of it for the top. Spread mixture evenly in pan.Refrigerate until firm,at least 2 hours.Use wax paper to help remove from pan.Peel off paper,then cut into squares.

Makes 36 pieces

False
  • RE: 3 Gourmet Fudge Recipes I concocted: Butterfinger Fudge, Heath Bar Crunch Fudge, Cookie Dough Fudge Explosion!!!!
    Cookie Dough Fudge Explosion

2 tsp.Vanilla extract
    2 Cupscookie dough truffles, chopped

Stir in cookie dough truffles. I reserve 1/3 of it for the top. Spread mixture evenly in pan.Refrigerate until firm,at least 2 hours.Use wax paper to help remove from pan.Peel off paper,then cut into squares.

Makes 36 pieces

*Cookie Dough Truffles recipe to follow.
    False
    Cookie Dough Truffles

(ideal for cookie dough lovers and all those cookie makers who are always chasing the eaters out of their cookie dough!)

1 C. soft butter
    1-1/2 C. brown sugar, packed
    2 tsp vanilla extract
    1/2 tsp salt
    2 C. all-purpose flour
    1 T water
    6 oz pkg. mini chocolate chips.

Cream butter and sugar together. Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand. Roll into bite size balls. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. Store in a plastic ziploc bag in the freezer. Makes 4 dozen.

Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.

Source: The Gooseberry Patch
    False
    Note From Maddymoo:

The Original Flavor of this fudge recipe is spectacular! My sister absolutely adores the Almond Joy Fudge.

I also make it with Snickers, Peanut Butter Cups,Milky Ways and Have tried it with M&Ms. If you prefer White Chocolate(Gasp!!!!!!) you may substitue it. I however am a Choocolate Fiend so no ther will do.
    False
    ohhh my! THAAAAANK YOU!
    False
    Proud TOH Field Editor from Nova Scotia since 2004
    You know you're killing me. Everything you post is great and I just have to try it. and if you're going to make it you have to eat it. LOL

Thanks for the post.

ck1mom
    False
    You are very welcome! I hope that its enjoyed by all!
    False
    Maddymoo

Oh my goodness! These sound wonderful.

lyn
    False
    I love fudge! I am adding more!
    False
    bump for more to see
    False
    Sounds very chocolaty and rich. Can't wait to try it. Thank you.
    False
    You are very welcome!
    False
    bump
    False
    Truffles
    bump
    False

Rebecca