Would love to know Fazoli's recipe... | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Would love to know Fazoli's recipe...

Last post Apr 05, 2006 1:12 PM by Kaci0 . 3 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
  • Would love to know Fazoli's recipe...
    for alfredo sauce. looked on topsecret.com and they didn't have it. i know it's shipped to the stores in bags, but i wanna know what's in it! anyone?
    False
  • RE: Would love to know Fazoli's recipe...
    RachAel, when you find out I wanna find out toooooo! Miss having Fazoli's!! Hugs, Connie
    False
    probably the bag is marked RAGU...no I have no idea...do love their bread sticks....
    False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

This isn't Fazzio's but I found it
    with Olive Garden recipes. I hope
    this is what you want.

Top Secret Restaurant Recipes
    Cook Book
    By
    Todd Wilbur

Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta

Serves 2 to 3 as an entrée

Menu Description: “Our classically rich blend of cream, butter and parmesan cheese with a hint of garlic”

The Alfredo Pasta served at the Olive Garden is a tasty, classic recipe. Although rice and creamy, the simplicity of this recipe made it hard for me to resist. This is one of those fail-safe recipes that can be made quickly and easily with just a few ingredients.
    Serve this dish with a Toscana soup appetizer and some garlic bread and you’ve got a tasty meal just like one you might get at the restaurant chain-except this version will cost less, you can enjoy it in the comfort of your home, and you won’t have to tip.

One stick butter
    2 cups heavy cream
    1-teaspoon garlic powder
    1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
    One 12-ounce box fettuccine pasta (or your choice of pasta)
    1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1.Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
    2.Add the cream, garlic powder, and pepper and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until thick.
    3.At the same time, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a boil and add the pasta.
    4.When the Alfredo sauce has reached your desired consistency, stir in the Parmesan cheese.
    5.When the pasta is cooked, drain it. Serve the pasta on plates with Alfredo Sauce poured over the top.

Page 191

False