Do they stll make Sizzlean bacon? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Do they stll make Sizzlean bacon?

Last post Apr 19, 2006 1:27 PM by karlos_santana . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Do they stll make Sizzlean bacon?
    Does this still exist? Does anyone know a store that sells it? I am not a bacon fan, but I used to love this stuff. Someone was eating a blt today, and it made me think of sizzlean for the 1st time in what, 15yrs? I would love to have some again. TIA! Emilyjane
    False
  • RE: Do they stll make Sizzlean bacon?
    Turkey bacon was developed to steal the lucrative, multi-billion-dollar market previously occupied solely by "Sizzlean."

i copied and pasted this from the web. i just did a search on sizzlean.
    karla
    False
    Karla
    Thanks, Karla!
    I searched too, but all I found were people's blogs about bacon----ther truly is something out there for everyone!
    False
    Iwas looking for that last year here. Never did find it, but started buying another brand of turkey bacon- my kids even like it better than real bacon!
    False
    Emily, i went back and looked at a different site. It was a site that listed all products made in america. Under the General Foods Products, it lists Sizzlean. If they didnt make it anymore.. why would it still be listed? I kinda wonder if its still avaliable somewhere.
    Operah loves turkey bacon she used to talk about it alot. I love that it doesnt shrink down and is less fat. was sizzlean made of turkey?
    Karla
    False
    Karla