Ulta Minerals Vs. Bare Minerals | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Ulta Minerals Vs. Bare Minerals

Last post May 08, 2006 10:14 PM by chefly . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Ulta Minerals Vs. Bare Minerals
    I received my order from Ulta today and although the Ulta looked darker in the container (even in the lid) it went on just like Bare Minerals and you couldn't tell the difference between them. I did half my face with each one and my DD couldn't tell which was which.
    Mine was sent priority mail and got here very quickly, but it came from Il and I live in WI so I would expect it to arrive quickly.
    chefly
    False
  • RE: Ulta Minerals Vs. Bare Minerals
    Thanks Chefly. I'm glad to hear it now if I could just find that website again I'd order it. At $7.00 on sale, it is quite the bargin.
    BJ
    False

Find more about Weather in New Bedford, MA

I would like the website also.
    I just found out that my daughter in-law is selling Mary Kay. I called and asked her to send me a book, I will order an arm and leg from her to help her out. Plus I LOVE Mary Kay products.
    But I'm very interested in the mineral makeups. Wish Mary Kay would get into that market.
    Karla
    False
    Karla
    Here you go.
    http://www.ulta.com/control/product?FT22=2126652&product_id=VP11431&add_product_id=NULL&variant_id=2126652&add_amount=&quantity=1
    False
    Thanks alot Chefly. I appreciate it.
    BJ
    False

Find more about Weather in New Bedford, MA

BTW, it is still on sale for $7.00 a container.
    False
    Anytime BJ.
    chefly
    False
    I bought the Physician's Formula today at Target for under $10. It is a larger container than the Bare Minerals. It works great and I the shade was very similar to what I had been getting in the Bare Minerals. It is the "stuff" without the Talc - the mineral formula - but the price is certainly good. They also have the other products - and an interesting eye shadow product with good shades (for me) and they are around $7 (for 3 shades in a pack).
    I will also check out the Ulta product at the Ulta store.

It is good to find these bargains and I think that more companies will be making this as it is a great make-up that goes on great and looks good. I love Bare Minerals but I don't like the price!!!

Tria
    False
    Tria
    Tria, thanks for letting us know that PF is a good product. I love both the BM and the Ulta, but don't like the shipping charges. I will check out the PF when I run low of the containers I have now.
    chefly
    False