does anyone have the bimini bread recipe at islamorada fish house in bass pro shops? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

does anyone have the bimini bread recipe at islamorada fish house in bass pro shops?

Last post May 30, 2006 8:11 PM by casf_or_Carol_IN . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • does anyone have the bimini bread recipe at islamorada fish house in bass pro shops?
    this is the best bread ever. would love the recipe. thanks!
    False
  • RE: does anyone have the bimini bread recipe at islamorada fish house in bass pro shops?
    This is a recipe I have, but I haven't tried it. Hope this might be what you are looking for. Vicki

Bimini Bread

3/4 C Hot Water
    1/2 c Oats

1 1/2 ts Molasses

1 T Butter or Vegetable Oil

1/2 tsp Salt

1 1/2 c Bread Flour

1 ts Dry Yeast

Soak the oats, molasses and butter in the hot water for 2 minutes. Add to the bread machine along with the other ingredients. Follow manufacturer's directions for your machine, using the cycle you'd use for white , sweet bread, light-to-medium setting, and the equivalent of 2 cups of flour. I found in the Regal Bread Machine that I had to add 2 additional tablespoons of flour to get a good dough ball.

Recipe From: The Miami Herald newspaper, October 24, 1996.

Per Serving: 90 calories, 3 grams protein, 16 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram fat, 15 percent calories as fat, 0.7 grams fiber, 3 milligrams cholesterol, 70 milligrams sodium. Exchanges: 1.1 bread, 0.2 fat.
    False
  • RE: does anyone have the bimini bread recipe at islamorada fish house in bass pro shops?
    This looks like a great recipe.

Thanks.

False
    Bump
    False
    Odee, you are very welcome! Vicki
    False
    False

Carol