Russell Stover Rosebud Mints | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Russell Stover Rosebud Mints

Last post Feb 11, 2004 6:49 PM by Goodwitch_MD . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Russell Stover Rosebud Mints
    About 20 years ago I had back surgery and a lady brought me a box of "Rosebud Mints" made by Russell Stover. They were pastel colored, and had an "icing" petal on top of each mint. They were absolutely awesome and I can't find them anymore. Is this familiar to anyone, and if so would anyone have a receipe for those? Thanks in advance!
    False
  • RE: Russell Stover Rosebud Mints
    I think I remember those but Idon't have a recipe for them.

I wonder if they just aren't made at all or if it would be worth checking in different areas.

I'm in upstate ny Icould maybe check here for you if you want.

Linda Ps let me know but if you want me to post a new subject to my attention, I'm not on alot and lose things easily.
    False
    Go to russellstover.com and you may find them there. If not, maybe they have a place on the website where you could call or ask questions.
    False
    Sorry to tell you they haven't existed for years. I have contacted the company in the past, and tried to find something even nearly like them. But, never found them. They were soooo good, you are making me miss them all over again! LOL!

They were so pretty, too. They were kind of creamy, and loved those dainy sugar flowers on each piece. I was so shocked when they did discontinue them since they were the best things RS made.

Brenda
    False
    Yes....those were really good, and so nice and creamy! We can all imagine eating them right now!
    False