New Hallmark Magazine and recipes on website | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

New Hallmark Magazine and recipes on website

Last post Aug 23, 2006 5:32 PM by dutchmom4MI . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • New Hallmark Magazine and recipes on website
    Picked up the first Hallmark Magazine of this new publication. It is nice, but I feel I get more mileage from the Real Simple Magazine, though RS is more money. But, in the magazine, it lists web-only recipes, holiday ideas and crafts:

hallmarkmagazine.com

There are many recipes in the various categories that sound really good. As of now, you don't need to subscribe to read any of the articles on the web.

Brenda
    False
  • RE: New Hallmark Magazine and recipes on website
    False
    Brenda Sinclair
    I sent in a card to get a free trial issue but haven't gotten it yet. I'm looking forward to seeing it and will check out the website too. Thanks --
    False
    I received my copy in the mail yesterday. It is a beautiful magazine. Look forward to see the next issues. Debra
    False
    Angels Around You!
    Winky,
    I didn't even know about Real Simple Magazine. I just went to their website, liked what I saw, and ordered a free sample. Also, I'll check out the Hallmark Magazine next time I'm in a Hallmark store. Thanks.

LibraryLinda
    False
    Linda,

I just love Real Simple because it has so many ideas packed into each issue - you'll see what I mean. One thing that disappoints me - they keep cutting my subscription date saying they had "special issues" that changed the date. Never heard of any mag. doing that before! And, I'm not sure what the "special issue" is. Maybe I think, because they used to have the mag. come out every other month, and now, maybe every month - not sure.

Brenda
    False
    False