Do brownies freeze well???? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Do brownies freeze well????

Last post Oct 16, 2006 7:03 PM by ChocolateQueen . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Do brownies freeze well????
    I need to do some baking for this weekend and with the pain I am in would like to get some done early. I would like to make brownies tonight and freeze them. Do they freeze well and not dry out?
    False
  • RE: Do brownies freeze well????
    When I froze them they were fine. I wrapped in plastic wrap - then foil then I put them in a large freezer bag. I left them in the pan one time and another time I cut them and put them on a tray.
    False
    What kind of pain are you in Lisa? Bummer deal my friend. I wish whatever it is decides to go away soon.

John
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
    The only way that I've ever frozen brownies is when I make ice cream sandwiches. I make a turtle brownie mix on a jelly roll pan so it bakes up thin. Once it cools I cut it in half, slice french vanilla ice cream in 1/2 inch thick slices, cover one layer and top it with the other. Slice it into bars, wrap them in plastic wrap and store in the freezer. That is if you can let them last long enough to store them in the freezer. LOL

John
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
    Thanks all for the replies! I have been trying to find things to make that freeze well.

John, left knee pain. I have never had as intense of pain in my right knee as I have been having in my left knee. The pain medications aren't helping. I am waiting to hear from my doc about my MRI. I came home early today, because I was in so much pain.
    False