Can I freeze the pre made packages of cookie dough you buy (such as Pillsbury) | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Can I freeze the pre made packages of cookie dough you buy (such as Pillsbury)

Last post Nov 11, 2006 8:42 PM by casslepier . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Can I freeze the pre made packages of cookie dough you buy (such as Pillsbury)
    I got some sheets of Halloween sugar cookie dough for next to nothing on clearance.
    Can I just throw the packages in the freezer?
    False
  • RE: Can I freeze the pre made packages of cookie dough you buy (such as Pillsbury)
    Yes, I do.
    False

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. ~Barrie

Math is fun!

Click for Soldotna, Alaska Forecast

• RE: Can I freeze the pre made packages of cookie dough you buy (such as Pillsbury)
    Sure can.
    Alliea
    False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

Thanks!!
    False
    I had no idea you could do this! Thank you!
    False
    Yes and you could also thaw out smash together and re- roll for Christmas cookies.
    False
    Yes you can. Grocery Outlet will pick up them when they are nearing expiration and sell them frozen. Plus if you go to the freezer section they SELL frozen dough.
    False
    These were packages of sugar cookie dough sheets in Halloween packaging. The concept was for you to cut your own cutouts with Halloween cookie cutters.

I got them for .50 cents a package.

So now I have sheets of sugar cookie dough frozen for whenever I need them!

Thanks!
    False