cheesecake in 9X13 pan-anyone know how? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

cheesecake in 9X13 pan-anyone know how?

Last post Nov 27, 2006 8:53 PM by dutchmom4MI . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • cheesecake in 9X13 pan-anyone know how?
    Hi! I've made the praline pecan cheesecake from TOH many times and that one bakes in a regular 9X13 pan instead of a springform pan. Does anyone know the conversion for doing that with other cheesecakes? I need to make several for church and don't have enough pans. Plus it's easier to serve out of a 9X13. I saw it posted once in a magazine or somewhere about how you can do that but I didn't write it down. Any help is greatly appreciated! THANKS!
    False
  • RE: cheesecake in 9X13 pan-anyone know how?
    Thanks. I might just have to mess around with it and keep my eye on it.
    False
    This might help.

regular 9X13 pan instead of a springform pan

This amazing cheesecake recipe was sent to me by my girlfriend from California, who is a gourmet cook and baker. This is just one of her prize-winning cheesecake recipes. If made according to directions, this recipe will produce one of the best cheesecakes that you will ever have. (note: plan ahead, this cheesecake needs to be refrigerated overnight... also, it may be baked sucessfully in a 13x9" baking pan).

http://www.recipezaar.com/80821

False
    noadsmom,

Would you post the recipe for the praline pecan cheesecake that you baked in the 9X13?

Thanks,
    Jan
    False
    My cheesecake guide says to bake 5-10 minutes less if using a 9 x 13-pan instead of a springform pan.

Hope it helps.
    False

"Have a piggy perfect day!"
    I have made cheesecakes in a 9x13 dish instead of a springform pan. It is for a chocolate chipo cheesecake. Would you like the recipe. Let me know.

Rita
    False
    Rita, I would love that recipe for the chocolate chip cheesecake. Please share it.

Awal
    False
    Yes, please post it.
    False
    False