Pampered Chef Tamale Pie | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Pampered Chef Tamale Pie

Last post Nov 29, 2006 10:50 AM by Redraspberrygirl . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Pampered Chef Tamale Pie
    Hi there I had this tamale pie not too long ago. It was made with premade pie crust, hamburger etc. Does anyone have the pampered chef recipe for this? Thanks!

Angie
    False
  • RE: Pampered Chef Tamale Pie
    I don't. I have a good recipe for tamale pie, but it doesn't use a premade pie crust mix, it uses a cornbread like mix on top of it and no bottom crust. I do have a pampered chef book somewhere. If I can remember I will see if it is in there and try to post it for you. If I don't post, it means I didn't find it.

Sherry
    False

Faith is not demanding what we want; it is trusting God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. Dave Branon

bump for help
    False

Easy Chili Cheese Pie
    Posted by Rini

one ready-to-bake pie crust
    cornmeal

Filling:
    1 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
    1 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
    1 can (4 oz.) Chopped green chilies
    3 eggs
    3/4 cup sour cream
    ½ teaspoon onion salt
    ½ cup chopped fresh tomato

Preheat oven to 400°F. Pat pie crust so it is smooth and a little larger. Prick all over with a fork. Sprinkle a little cornmeal in the bottom of a deep dish baker. Put pie crust in the dish pushing it up along the sides to form a rim. Prick again with a fork. Bake 10 minutes.

Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. To prepare filling, sprinkle cheeses and chilies into crust. Mix eggs, sour cream, and salt and pour into crust. Sprinkle chopped tomato around the edge.

Bake 28-30 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve hot.

Yield: 6-8 servings

Variations: Add 1/4 cup sliced green onions and/or 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
    sausage to the cheeses.

False
    Thank you so much! My family will look forward to this one tonight.
    False
    You are very welcome.
    False