Different kinds of Miracle Fudge | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Different kinds of Miracle Fudge

Last post Dec 21, 2006 11:36 PM by dawnzhere1 . 21 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 12
  • Different kinds of Miracle Fudge
    I would like to find the different kinds of Miracle Fudge recipe's.
    I have made the peanut butter/with the vanilla frosting, and the semi sweet chocolate chips with chocoalte fudge frosting, both turned out just great...
    I got some milk chocolate frosting, and coconut pecan frosting and would like to know what kind of chips to use in them.
    Thanking you in advance for your help.
    Have a great Holiday.
    Donna
    False
  • RE: Different kinds of Miracle Fudge
    This thread has lots of ideas. Carol

Subject: Miracle Fudge (only 2 ingredients!)
    Posted by: TeriTeaches2_OH Replies: 98 Posted on: 11/29/2006 3:53:12 PM
    #T766106
    False

Carol

This thread has lots of ideas. Carol

Subject: Miracle Fudge (only 2 ingredients!)
    Posted by: TeriTeaches2_OH Replies: 98 Posted on: 11/29/2006 3:53:12 PM
    #T766106
    False

Carol

I used milk chocolate chips in the coconut pecan frosting. It tasted just like a German chocolate cake. Yum!

For your milk chocolate frosting, you could use milk choc. chips, or peanut butter chips, or the peppermint baking pieces, or those choc./peanut butter swirl chips. The list is endless.

I haven't found a combo yet that I didn't like. And if I did ~ well, this recipe is so simple, I really wouldn't be upset about it.

Have fun playing with all different combinations!

~Teri
    False

I made cookies and cream.

White chips, white icing and chopped up oreos.

Ahhhhh, yum!

Cherie
    False
    I have a bag of cinnamon chips. What frosting would work best with them? Thanks, Opal
    False
    Photobucket
    I used a bag of cinnamon chips with the buttercream frosting.

I used the coconut pecan frosting with semi-sweet chips and toasted chopped pecans.

I used milk chocolate frosting with chopped Andes mint chips.

I used milk chocolate frosting with cappucino chips.

And I used vanilla frosting with the chopped Andes peppermint chips.

The only combo I didn't like was cherry frosting with white chips.

There are so many combinations. I cannot thank the recipe provider enough for bringing this one along. With abundant health problems to deal with...I needed something easy to make for the holidays.

Marsha
    False
    Marsha,I think chocolate Chips with cherry frosting would be good . I have strawbery frosting and milk chocolate chips I am going to try in the morning.
    I have made butterscoth chips with cream cheese frosting and chocolate frosting with Andes cream de menthe baking chips. I think is I make more with the cream de menthe chips I will use about half of them and add some regular chocolate chips the mint is stronger then I like this way.
    Ruth
    False
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal Love leaves precious Memories no one can steal God Bless our Troops and emergency workers.
    You all this is so cool, this frosting it is endless. I have a bag of Andes Peppermint crunch,I guess anything can go with that too??? I have the recipe and am going to make some Friday. This is so cool, the easiest fudge ever!!!!!!!!!
    Bakerfreek
    False
    Lemon frosting with white chocolate chips and crushed lemon drops.

Vanilla frosting with white chocolate chips, red candied cherries, chopped almonds and 1 tsp almond flavoring.

Vanilla frosting with white chocolate chips, green candied cherries, and 1 tsp peppermint flavoring.
    False

Carol

I had a little bit of a time getting the white chocolater chips to melt. They didn't melt as smoothly or as quickly as the chocolate or mint pieces.

I took some to school today and received several compliments...since it was Christmas, I shared the recipe...they were all shocked.

Marsha
    False
    I am going to make: Peanut butter chips with Fudge frosting, then mix in skor pieces....

Can't wait.

Debbie
    False
    My daughter has made 5 batches of this for her college friends- we don't have a big selection of chip flavors here in P.R. but her favorite(so far) is cinnamon chips and chocolate!
    False
    Marsha - try the cherry frosting w/ chocolate chips!
    I did strwberry frosting w/ chocolate and it was a big hit!!!

Ginny
    False
    Just when the Caterpillar thought her world was over ............ She became a Butterfly I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - Jessica Rabbit
    I've done:
    vanilla frosting/peppermint crunch pieces
    milk chocolate frosting/creme de menthe pieces
    coconut pecan frosting/ semi-sweet chips

All were great!
    False