RECEIVED A BOOK FROM TOH.... | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

RECEIVED A BOOK FROM TOH....

Last post Nov 10, 2009 10:19 AM by MarineMom_texas . 20 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 12
  • RECEIVED A BOOK FROM TOH....
    How do I send it back to them? I don't know why they sent it to me because I don't even live at the mailing address I used to. It's one of those free trial things; use it for 30 days. If you like it, you send a payment to them for the cost of the book. If you don't like it, mail it back to them. Unfortunately, I don't know where to send it back to OR how to contact them regarding this issue.

I copied the recipes that sounded good to me out of the book, and now I just want to send it back.

Thanks for help...

Aims62
    False
  • RE: RECEIVED A BOOK FROM TOH....
    You don't have to pay for unsolicited items you receive through the mail.
    False
    If you haven't opened it, just write return to sender on it and take it to the Post Office. If you have already opened it, the Post Office has book mailing envelopes to put it in and just write a note refured to put inside.

Cherie - IN †
    False
    Have you bought one of their annuals from them before? My mom bought my L&T annual from them 2 years ago, and didn't realize it set her up for automatic "previews" of the next years annual.

Here's the contact info:

Contact Us
    Reiman Publications
    5400 South 60th Street
    Greendale, Wisconsin 53129

Phone: 414-423-0100

Magazines (Orders & Customer Service)
    1-800-344-6913

Country Store
    1-800-558-1013

Phone Hours (Central Time):
    7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
    8 a.m. to 3:30p.m. Saturday
    False

Jolene--  http://jolenesrecipejournal.blogspot.com/

"Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it" -- Julia Child

Call the 800 number Jolene gave you and ask them for a prepaid return address label. They will send you one; put it on the box and send it back. It doesn't cost you anything to mail it then.
    I have done this before.
    Nancy
    False
    bump
    False
    And be sure to include a note telling them not to send you any more of the books. Otherwise you will keep getting them. GL
    False
    Aims62

I, too, received a cookbook that I didn't order. On the back of my invoice it tells you where to go to print out a return label. I have just done that and it worked fine.

You just have to print it out, then cut it out and paste on the front of your book package. It also says to enclose your invoice inside the package.

This is the web site listed:

www.reimanbooks.com

Hope this information will help you out.

Granny63
    Marge
    False
    bump
    False
  • Re: RE: RECEIVED A BOOK FROM TOH....

I wish to return Holidays & Celebrations & understand I can get a return label from here.

False

False

Bump

False
    Photobucket

Got this from a few posts up.

On the back of my invoice it tells you where to go to print out a return label. I have just done that and it worked fine.

You just have to print it out, then cut it out and paste on the front of your book package. It also says to enclose your invoice inside the package.

This is the web site listed:

www.reimanbooks.com

Hope this information will help you out.

I work in the central forwaring system of the post office. Do not write return to sender or refused or anything like that on there. You need to have the return label or else you need to pay the postage to return it in order to make sure it gets back. Somebody in an earlier post is correct. If you sign up for one annual book,it automatically puts you on a list to get a free preview every year. It is not considered unsolicited if you signed up for the first one and signed your name agreeing to get the yearly free previews. Depending on the publishers instructions, there is a good chance it will end up being thrown away and you will not be credited for it. This is not the post office rules, this is something a lot of the publishers go. We only forward it if the place is willing to pay the forwarding postage and most of them are not....or if it is first or second class mail (and most of the books and CD's are 3rd and 4th class) I am not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to let people know that if they write return to sender or refused or anything like that on these and it has been opened, it is likely to get thrown away and not credited to them.

False

Faith is not demanding what we want; it is trusting God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. Dave Branon

• Re: RECEIVED A BOOK FROM TOH....

I found a link for a postage paid return label.

http://www.reimanbooks.com/returns/ReturnLabel.asp

Bill R

False
  • Re: RECEIVED A BOOK FROM TOH....

I RECEIVED A BOOK AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A RETURN LABEL .AND IGUESS I DON,T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT .ITS NOT MAKING IT. AND I AM GETTING DISGUSTED .

EVA STAR

False