COOKBOOK NAME IDEAS? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

COOKBOOK NAME IDEAS?

Last post Feb 26, 2004 10:37 PM by cakedec . 3 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
  • COOKBOOK NAME IDEAS?
    I plan to make my own cookbook, cause im learning to cook; i plan to make a cookbook with the recipes im using to learn how to cook. Anyone have any ideas for names? Here are some things that might help...

The recipes will be quick and easy, since im not that great with cooking.

I will have a variety of dishes, pasta, main dishes, poultry, ground beef, etc.

My name is Amy, and nicknames people have for me are Aims and Aim.

Hope this helps jog your brain, cause currently, i can't think of squat, except "Amy's Recipe Repetoire" (that last word is probably spelled wrong!)

Any ideas you have will be most appreciated! Thanks! :)

Aims62
    False
  • RE: COOKBOOK NAME IDEAS?
    Bump
    False
    Just throwing these out:

Aim your way to the Kitchen

Amy's Kitchen

Cooking with Love by Amy

Amy's Favorites

Tried and True Recipes by Amy

False
    I have made a cookbook for my kids when they leave to go out on their own, so they don't have to call me all the time saying mom you know that recipe....Like I have done to my mom hundreds of times. Anyway to the point, I have simply named them Recipes from Mom. It's a huge selection of everything that they like. I have been cooking for 12 years now and have found LOTS of recipes that we now have often, that have become their favorites. I have a copy of this cookbook too and I labeled mine Family Favorites. Although mine is in 4 three inch 3 ring binders. Mine has a lot of recipes that I have not tried yet. All from here I might add. I hope that helps you. It really doesn't need to be anything fancy. Maybe "Amy's Learn to Cook Cookbook".
    Charlene
    False