What tomato has the least amout of seeds | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What tomato has the least amout of seeds

Last post Jun 13, 2007 1:48 PM by M_Wolverine . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • What tomato has the least amout of seeds
    can't eat seeds so want something that I can deseed better
    False
  • RE: What tomato has the least amout of seeds
    There are probably some with less seeds but I like the Roma. I don't like a lot of seeds either. They are easy to cut from the Roma. I also like the Mr. Stripy, the seeds in them are all through the tomato, and you don't notice them. Most seeds are in clumps.
    False
    Do they grow a tomato without seeds? They do everything else
    False
    There is no such thing, as far as I know, as a completely seedless tomato. There is one that is said to be nearly seedless, and I have grown it. It is called Oregon Spring and was developed by Oregon State University. The oxhearts are low in seed (just from experience) but this variety is the only one that claims seedlessness as a quality.

John
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
    False

John

John

“Then He'll call me some day to my home far away, where His Glory forever I'll share.”
    John, does this 'seedless' tomato taste good?
    False
    It was developed as a "cool weather" tomato and isn't jam packed with old timw tomato flavor, but it is still good. I figure they they had to give up something in order to get it to grow in the cold, be early and have few seeds.

John
    False

John

John

Bump for Sweeper
    False

John

John