New Product at Target: CANDY CORN HERSHEY KISSES | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

New Product at Target: CANDY CORN HERSHEY KISSES

Last post Nov 01, 2012 9:53 AM by jbpick1 . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • New Product at Target: CANDY CORN HERSHEY KISSES
    I saw these at Target the other day and was too busy to grab some. I don't know if there is actually candy corn inside the kisses or if the kisses are candy corn flavored/colored. Either way I am going back to buy a bag because it just intrigues me so. Has anyone tried these before?
    False
  • RE: New Product at Target: CANDY CORN HERSHEY KISSES
    I seen those in their ad. I went to the Target near me and they didn't have them in stock yet. I'm very curious about these as well.
    Karla
    False
    Those sound interesting. MIL might like them.

Someone on the BB mentioned not long ago that Wal-Mart had chocolate marshmallows. I've looked and looked, but can't find them. DS wanted me to make Rise Krispy treats with those and the Coco-Coco Krispies (he's a choc-o-holic). Anyway, I'm still searching. Any ideas?
    False

Charleezangel_OH "My Chocolate Lab Owns My Heart!"

I found the chocolate marshmallows at my local grocery store near where the jello and pudding are diaplayed. They also have the strawberry ones. We liked both kinds. Neither were on the regular shelves, so wonder if it isn't a temporary item.
    False
    displayed, sorry.
    False
    I just thought I would share a comment I found after I did a Google search.

"Candy Corn Hershey's Kisses
    Just picked up a bag of these. They're tri-color, ala candy corn colors, with "candy corn flavor." Not chocolate, but more of an almond bark-y texture. I attempted to make Peanut Blossom cookies, as I thought that the colors would look pretty cool. Hee - I guess I didn't factor that there is a lower melting point for this candy than chocolate and they wilted like the Wicked Witch of the West...oh, what a world... Still tasted pretty good. I rotated the batches through the freezer to set them up a bit. But I guess that's what Home Cooking is all about - live and learn."

Here is a link with a picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CANDY-CORN-Hersheys-Hersheys-KISSES-Halloween-Ltd-Ed_W0QQitemZ250161259132QQihZ015QQcategoryZ14307QQcmdZViewItem

DoveChocolate

False
  • Re: New Product at Target: CANDY CORN HERSHEY KISSES

I bought a bag of them a couple years ago and I've been hooked on them ever since. To me there like little drops of heaven !!!!!! They are so good, A must have....

False
  • Re: New Product at Target: CANDY CORN HERSHEY KISSES

Its actually white chocolate and phenomal tasting.  No sickening sweet taste but does melt in your mouth like everything else from Hershey

False