Woman's World magazine recipe?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Woman's World magazine recipe??

Last post Oct 22, 2007 5:53 PM by mathmomma . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Woman's World magazine recipe??
    I lost a recipe for a chicken, linguine, mushroom soup, that was in October's magazine. They don't have an internet site. Any help would be appreciated as company is coming and it sounded good. Thanks
    False
  • RE: Woman's World magazine recipe??

False
    You are welcome to visit my blog...http://cherryblossomtable.blogspot.com/
    Bump.
    I know I have that around here somewhere. I'll keep looking.
    False
    here you go chicken tetrazzini
    8 oz linguini pasta, 1 pkg 16 oz frozen broccoli stir fry blend, 1 can 10.75 oz. condensed cream of mushroom soup, 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, 3//4 cup shredded swiss cheese, 3 tbs. italian seasoned dry breadcrumbs.
    preheat oven to 375 degrees, cook pasta according to pkg. add vegetables during last three minutes of cooking time, drain, reserving 1 cup hot pasta water in same pot over medium heat, combine hot pasta water and sou. stir in pasta and vegetables , chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, 1tbs. breadcrumbs and 1/4 tsp. pepper, cook and stirring, until through , 5 minutes. pour mixture inot 2 qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. spinkle with remaining cheese, and breadcrumbs. lightly coat breadcrumbs with cooking spray. bake 20 minutes.
    i hope this is the one you wanted.it was from oct. 23, 2007 magazine i get it every week i love it. enjoy.
    False
    Thanks, blueeyes. I've been at work and just found a minute to type it in. I'm glad you had it too!
    False