3 quick and easy Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner ideas | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

3 quick and easy Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner ideas

Last post Mar 19, 2004 11:28 AM by TeacherTara . 1 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
  • 3 quick and easy Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner ideas
    Bacon & Tomato Shells

1 pkg. (12 oz) Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner
    1/4 c. real bacon bits or crumbled cooked bacon
    1 tomato, chopped

Cook macaroni. Add bacon and tomato along with cheese sauce. Stir until well blended.

Cheeseburger Mac

1 lb. ground beef
    1 1/4 c. water
    3/4 c. milk
    1/3 c. ketchup
    1 pkg. Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner
    1 medium tomato, chopped (optional)
    1/4 c. green onion slices (optional)

Brown meat in skillet, drain. Add water, milk. and ketchup. Bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low;cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Add cheese sauce, tomato and onions; stir until well blended.

Deep-Dish Pizza Casserole

1 pkg. Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner
    1 lb. ground beef
    1 medium green pepper, chopped
    1 small onion, chopped
    1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
    1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat with green pepper and onion in skillet; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Spoon mac and cheese into 2-quart baking dish; top with meat mixture. Sprinle with cheese. Cover. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until heated through.

**I've made the first two and they are really yummy. My little boy loves them and so does my big boy - I mean DH! Hope you enjoy. Let me know how thw pizza casserole is if you make it.

Tara
    False
  • RE: 3 quick and easy Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner ideas
    oops, I forgot to mention that I got these recipes from Kraft - like you couldn't have guessed that. But, I always like to give credit! Tara
    False