Poem for church secret sister? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Poem for church secret sister?

Last post Jan 26, 2011 4:31 PM by ginger337 . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Poem for church secret sister?

Yesterday for the first time at church, I got a secret sister. I thought I would send her a poem about a secret sister, but I can't find one searching online. If you have one to share I would love to see it. thanks, bug

False
  • Re: Poem for church secret sister?
    • The secret sisters have their own board -- you might want to post this there they have such great ideas....I can't share mine with you here -- it would give me away to my current sister! *smiles* Sorry.
    False

Photobucket

Thanks Linda, I thought about posting over there, but since it was for a different group I just posted here as usual. I am looking forward to doing little things for my new secret sister at church. What fun it might be. bug

False

Bug ~ are you going to give a Valentine day card? I have a really cute one made I'm going to give....I can give you the saying on pm if you would like?
    False

Photobucket

You really should pop in over on the secret sister circle ........... tons of helpful hints.

And we love to help with new questions.

I think there is a list there of poems that go with different candy bars and they are religios in nature.

False
    Amy

Linda that would be great!  I will watch for it.

Amy, I will go ahead and look, sounds like a nice place. thanks, bug

False

lightningbug

Linda that would be great!  I will watch for it.

Amy, I will go ahead and look, sounds like a nice place. thanks, bug

We are a nice place!  :)

I will do some checking for you, too.

False

Please come visit my blog. http://hdmcfar.blogspot.com/ Christmas countdown banner

April Fools Day countdown banner

There is one on this page:

secret sister poem 

You might find something here

poems for special 

False

Please come visit my blog. http://hdmcfar.blogspot.com/ Christmas countdown banner

April Fools Day countdown banner

Dear Bug

go to your local christian book store, they sell a set of 13 cards made just for your secret sister, it includs a birthday, anniv. get well, and thinking of you cards, along with all the holidays. cost is around $4.00 to $6.00 for the whole set, best wishes, ginger

False