Can you freeze cornbread? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Can you freeze cornbread?

Last post Nov 23, 2010 5:16 PM by ZeeRN_PA . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Can you freeze cornbread?

Okay, I know you can freeze it, but should you? We are moving and I want to clean the oven/stove several days early so anything I can cook in advance would make life easier. I will just be using my counter top appliances for the last several days.

False
  • Re: Can you freeze cornbread?

Yes, it freezes great.  I freeze leftover cornbread and biscuits all the time and when I get enough, I make cornbread dressing.

False

Yes, I make cornbread muffins in the muffin top pans and freeze the leftover ones. All I do is put them in the toaster to reheat and they are just as good as freshly made. We like corn muffins with potato soup and broccoli soup and bean soup.

Salbo

False

Oh! Yes , If I have any left which most of the time I don't

Shelia

False
    orignalred /Shelia

NeeNee and I must be sin twisters, um, I mean twin sisters Big Smile I do the same thing she does, freeze leftover cornbread and biscuits to make cornbread dressing when I get enough. I enjoy dressing all by itself, they can keep the turkey!Big Smile

False

Great! I appreciate the help. I am tackling the kitchen on Monday and hope to have the majority of things packed by the end of the day.

False
    Excellent! I don't have much time between work and Thanksgiving and wanted to make the cornbread tonight. I wanted to be sure I could freeze it! Thanks for the info!
    False
    "If I have ventured wrongly, very well, life then helps me with its penalty. But if I haven't ventured at all, who helps me then?"