recipes or Sunbeam pie maker | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

recipes or Sunbeam pie maker

Last post Oct 08, 2011 12:21 PM by parade . 17 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 12
  • recipes or Sunbeam pie maker

I have one of these pie makers but not the recipes that came with it. I have a basic idea but amounts and times baked are a mystery. I've tried browsing the internet without any luck. Hope someone can help.

False
  • Re: recipes or Sunbeam pie maker

I've no idea, but just wanted to give this a bump back to the top. Maybe someone can help you out!

False

http://www.sunbeam.com.au/PDFDownloadHandler.ashx?id=11420

False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

http://www.sunbeam.com.au/Pages/Recipes/RecipeDetail.aspx?iid=9160

False

Beef, red wine and mushroom pies

A delicious snack for those cold winter days.

Preparation Time: 15 min

Cooking Time: 25 min

Serves: makes 6

Ingredients: 

1 tablespoon olive oil
    500g chuck steak, cut into 2cm cubes
    1 small brown onion, finely chopped
    100g small button mushrooms
    2 teaspoons plain flour
    400g can chopped Italian tomatoes
    ¼ cup red wine
    5 sprigs lemon thyme

Method: 

1. Preheat oven to 200°c. Heat oil in an ovenproof dish on stove. Cook meat in batches until browned. Transfer to a plate. Add onion and mushroom to dish and cook for 3 minutes. Add flour, stirring until well combined. Slowly add tomatoes and red wine, stirring constantly until mixture comes to the boil. Return beef to pan with lemon thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and place in oven for ¾ hour or until meat is tender. Cool.
    2. Preheat the pie maker for 5 minutes or until ready light comes on.
    3. Place shortcrust pastry rounds into the pie holes making sure that the pastry slightly overlaps where the incisions have been cut.
    4. Place a 1/3 cup of filling into the pastry and top with the puff pastry rounds.
    5. Close lid and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until cooked as desired. Once ready carefully remove pies from the pie maker.

False

Chicken tarragon pies

Make ahead and freeze to have on hand

Preparation Time: 20

Cooking Time: 6

Serves: 4

Ingredients: 

2 teaspoons olive oil
    2 teaspoons butter
    1 leek, pale section only, washed, thinly sliced
    2 garlic cloves, crushed
    500g single chicken breast fillets, cut into 1cm pieces
    200g Desiree potato, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
    1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
    2 tablespoons plain flour
    1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
    3 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon (or to taste)
    1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
    1 sheet (20 x 20cm) bought frozen shortcrust pastry, just thawed
    1 sheet bought frozen puff pastry, just thawed

Method: 

1. Heat oil and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add leek and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and potato and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until brown and cooked.
    2. Stir in mustard and flour and cook, stirring, for a further minute. Gradually stir in stock until mixture is combined. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until liquid reduces slightly. Remove from heat. Stir in tarragon and parmesan. Taste and season with salt and ground white pepper.
    3. Using the large cutter, cut four bases from shortcrust pastry. Using the small cutter, cut four tops from puff pastry.
    4. Place bases in Pie Magic. Spoon chicken filling among bases. Top with puff pastry. Close Pie Magic and cook for 6 minutes or until golden and cooked. Transfer to serving plates. Serve with a mixed green salad.

False

Alliea, Many thanks for the Sunbeam pie maker instructions. It was just what I was looking for. Alas, the printer and computer had a spat so that nothing prints out, but I am working on it. In the meantime I have saved it. Happy holiday. Peek

False

Hi....is it the little 2 pie....pie makers?

If so I can copy my book and mail to you.

Fran

False

Hi,

I have the 2 pie - pie maker. I got the pie maker from someone without the manual. :) Could I get a copy of the manual from someone? Thanks!

Jen

False
    I have been looking for this for a while and just got lucky, so I am sharing my info.... This is the same basic manual for the 2 up or 4 up Sunbeam Piemaker, also called PIE MAGIC 4 or PIE MAGIC 2! SUNBEAM PIEMAKER 4 Pie Manual GO ONLINE TO THIS SITE FOR THE PDF. FORMAT. You will need ACROBAT to open it. 4e5bec2a-81d8-4ca1-88f8-6912dfdc7431.pdf You can pick up any round cutters to fit the pies. The bottom is bigger than the top, and the manual tells you to make slits in one to fit better as it molds.
    False
    THIS LINK IS NO LONGER WORKING, EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU THE PDF DIRECTLY! SUGARSUGAR723 at yahoo.com CORRECT FORMAT PLEASE BEFORE EMAILING ME! Candy
    False

Hi I seen your post on the tasteofhome forum and I was wondering if I could get a copy of the recipe book for the Sunbeam pie maker mine is the 2 pie maker. I been looking everywhere on the computor for reicpes and can't find them. I bought it at a thrift shop without the book. I woulld really appericate it. Thank you Robin

False

http://dl.owneriq.net/4/4e5bec2a-81d8-4ca1-88f8-6912dfdc7431.pdf

Manual for 4 Pie maker

False

Manual for 2 and 4 Pie Maker-Clickable Link~Alliea

http://www.sunbeam.com.au/PDFDownloadHandler.ashx/PDFDownloadHandler.ashx?id=11419

False

Hi! I have been searching all over for recipes for my pie maker! If you have time, could you please forward me any recipes you have?? Thanks! Sara
    False