Reheating Yeast Rolls | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Reheating Yeast Rolls

Last post Nov 18, 2008 2:51 PM by Deonia . 3 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
  • Reheating Yeast Rolls

I made some yeast rolls this morning and want to have them for dinner, is there any way that I can reheat them? Thank you for all the help.

Mary

False
  • Re: Reheating Yeast Rolls

Before microwaves, my Mom put them in a brown grocery bag, rolling the top closed. She then wet the bag by running water from the faucet. Then into a 350 oven for about 5 minutes. Noope, never caught fire. Buns were perfectly steamed as the bag dried. (I would not leave the kitchen, though.)

False

I would preheat the oven to 400, then wrap the rolls in foil and put in oven for about 7 or 8 minutes. I would not put them in the microwave to reheat.

Salbo

False

I do the brown bag thing, putting the rolls in the bag, rolling down the top to keep steam in, and spritzing the outside of the bag with water to get it damp enough to make some steam. Then pop them into a 350 degree joven for about 5-8 minutes. IF you dont feel comfortable with this, wrap them in tin foil. and reheat that way. BUT if you do put them n the nuker, 15-20 seconds is plenty.And this only works on 1 or 2 rolls at a time.Trying to reheat a lot of rolls in the nuker is near impossible to do without making them tough.

False