ISO recipe book for Bill Mays Slider Station | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

ISO recipe book for Bill Mays Slider Station

Last post Feb 04, 2011 10:44 AM by Kate11 . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • ISO recipe book for Bill Mays Slider Station

I bought one last week at a garage sale - but no recipe book

Anyone know of a download for one?

Thanks

Kate 

False
  • Re: ISO recipe book for Bill Mays Slider Station

I just love a challenge... and on this one,frankly, I'm stumped.... I've found reviews -- both good and bad about the gadget -- but really no recipes.  One review said that you won't get those desired grill marks -- as it won't heat up enough.  Another said to freeze the meat so that it stays more firm.  Each make me feel it isn't the best gizmo as advertised.  What I also found is that they must have bought every possible web address even close to theirs -- because I kept finding the same info on each link I clicked on.

There's a video on You tube -- maybe it has some information....  I looked on Amazon too...  

This is quiet a challenge... maybe somebody actually has the book and can copy it for you -- or copy a recipe just for measuring / heating instructions sake.  

I wish I could help, but i came up empty handed.  

False

Thanks

Mrs_Lucci

I did see the video and it scrolls with a lot of recipes
    using turkey and eggs

I found an egg recipe but thought it would be fun with the
    grandkids -

Kate

False

I have it scanned into a pdf file, pm me if you would like me to email it to you.

False

OMG!  My husband bought the Slider Station a few months back and I moved the book somewhere when he left it out and now we cannot find it anywhere.  If you have this in PDF format it woul dbe the greatest and finally my husband can stop harrassing me about it.

Let me know - first tim euser not sure how to do this but my email is lisakirkland@hotmail.com

False

Yes, I would like that. Thank you very much. I bought one at Walmart and it did not have that in there. Thanks again ahead. SS

False

Would you please email to me? Girlof1999@aol.com. I have been looking for this EVERYWHERE!

False

Still need  thanks

swingdancingkate@lycos.com 

False