NEED CABIN FEVER SOUP RECIPE | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

NEED CABIN FEVER SOUP RECIPE

Last post Dec 22, 2009 8:10 AM by yorkielover . 3 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
  • NEED CABIN FEVER SOUP RECIPE

Anyone ever heard of this soup?  I had it at restaurant over the weekend.  The ingredients were:  hamburger, either chili or taco seasoning, pinto beans, kidney beans, green peas, carrots, green beans, shell macaroni and velveeta cheese.  At least those were the things I could see/taste.  I could try to "wing" it and throw those things together, but I would rather have the correct measurements.  It was really tasty.

False
  • Re: NEED CABIN FEVER SOUP RECIPE

Just found this for you on the EPICURIOUS website:

cabin fever soup

people

1 pound hamburger (or turkey)
    2 cans minestrone soup
    2 cans ranch style beans
    1 can rotel

brown hamburger meat and salt & pepper to taste
    Add in soups, beans, and ro*tel
    Add 2 cans of water
    '); } // --> '); if ((!document.images && navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Mozilla/2.") >= 0) || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("WebTV")>= 0) { document.write(''); document.write(''); } dartSite = "epi.dart"; dartKeywords = "rid=1262838;kw=American;kw=Beef;ad=N;kw=recipes;kw=food;kw=printerfriendly;kw=CABIN-FEVER-SOUP-1262838"; dartCalls[dartCalls.length] = sysparams.split(';'); //-->
    False

Marilyn

That came out a mess......scan thru and grab the ingredients....there are just a few of them.

False

Marilyn

Thanks for the recipe.  Guess I could add a little velveeta since the one I tasted had cheese in it.

False